{8}

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

Despair and death...what had just happened? Peach had left the Mushroom Kingdom in order aid Cal on his mission. They thought they were safe and had a glimmer of hope, but that was when someone they trusted revealed who they truly were. How could he? Why did he? Peach didn't understand why Bode had turned his back on them. And now...death. Cal had been unhinged and had every intention of tracking Bode down. However, she had a choice. She would either go with Cal or stay behind to defend the Archives against the Empire. She knew Cal wouldn't want her to follow him headlong into danger. Especially with how dangerous Bode would be. That was when Peach had made her decision. She stood before Cal as she walked towards him. "Cal...I know that either option that I would choose, that I'd face danger that could result in the others or when me getting killed. But...I feel it is my duty to stay behind and protect the Archives. I will do whatever I can to defend it against the Empire. I will fight to my last breath if I don't..." she sighed.

◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

CalKestis23-_