Flight

Sodo POV

I woke up alone in bed Swiss must have been woke up then I looked at time 8:56Am I forgot we have a flight at 10am so I quickly jumped out of bed and showered I brushed my teeth and sprinted downstairs like there's a zombie who's trying to eat my brain is following me though I almost tripped I saw the ghouls eating "Sorry I overslept" I said "it's fine now eat breakfast" Cirrus replied I grabbed a plate and joined them we ate while talking about random things and jokes after we ate we got ready and papa told us to meet outside the ministry.

When all of us are already there we sat on the car and put our bags on the trunk (I'm still not very very sure if it's really Called a trunk okay?)

Driver-papa
Passenger-Mountain
Backseat-Sodo Swiss Phantom Rain
Another backseat- Aurora Cirrus Cumulus

(Boom it has 6 backseats now)

Well there's only 3 seats every back so I have to seat on someone's lap and for the word's sake I have to sit on Swiss's Lap JEEZZZZ why on him?

We got to the airport and we grabbed out things on the trunk of the car/van we are now inside the plane I was kind of nervous tho...(I also have a fear of flying cause I always see plane accidents on TikTok🙂🙂 BRO THE EMOJI😭😭)

Plane seats

Swiss-Sodo(Ofcourse this is our lovebirds)
Mountain-Rain
Cirrus-Cumulus
Phantom-Aurora-Papa
(ofcourse we can't let papa seat alone in the plane)

*Time skip(Flying)*

Jeez I can feel the plane flying I can also feel Swiss chuckled "I heard you" I said "I know cause you have ears" he replied I rolled my eyes and Finnaly calmed down when I feel the plane straight again

*Time skip(Landing)*

It was landing AHHH landing is more traumatizing I feel like my heart and all my body organs are gonna fall I feel Swiss overlapped my hand It kinda made me feel warm.

When we landed I went out of the plane as fast as I can "WHAT KIND OF FLYING IS THAT?!" I exclaimed they all burst out laughing including papa "That's how flying really feels dear" Swiss said

"Now before we go to our hotel let's go eat first" papa said we all agreed and went on (any restaurant too lazy to create or search for one).(I'm going to eat too brb, That was delicious)

After we ate we went to our hotel but roommated.

Swiss-Sodo(YEZZZ AZ ALWAYZ AND FOREVAH)
Mountain-Rain
Cirrus-Cumulus
Phantom-Aurora
And papa have his own room (papa is lucky lol)

*10:34PM*

It was already night when I looked at the time guess I played too much I missed dinner but I wasn't even hungry so I just grabbed a chips from my cabinet and ate when it's all finished I brushed my teeth and tooked a quick bath then went to sleep.

Swiss POV
Cause I feel like I'm stuck on Sodo POV

I finished cleaning the dishes but realized Sodo didn't eat dinner he must be tired from the flight or maybe he's not hungry but yeah anyway I put the plates Spoons forks and glasses on their spots then I tooked a quick bath and brushed my teeth I went upstairs to our room and saw Sodo peacefully sleeping jeez he's so cute I layed next to him and set an alarm we faced opposite side so it won't bother him then my insomnia came and attacked me now how am I supposed to sleep I opened the cabinet to see some sleeping pills I grabbed some water and drank it with the pill(I don't know how to explain it properly)

Few minutes later I feel tired and my eyes feel heavy then I fell asleep.

658 words
Well I have no idea what to write but there it is a new chapter.i also feel better now

When do you think they will know they like each other?🤔

Me while writing this story:

If you have ghosttttt then you haveeeeeee everythinggggg
If you have ghooooooost you haveee everythinggggg~~~~