✨Playdate✨

(I didn't write this but I decided to post it heh)
(Cr: Myikau )

Swiss POV

"Finally it's Friday... That means me and Sodo are goin' on a date today" I thought to myself while getting ready and preparing myself for the outcome

It was finally 5:40 pm and i got up and put on some perfume and got an Uber to drive me to the Park

I finally arrive at the park and waited on a bench to see Sodo lookin reall Fine todayy. "Hey there cutie~" i said and sodo looked up waving at me and sat down next to me. "How ya been Swiss?" Sodo asks me making me smile since he actually cares enough to check up on me. "Doing amazin since you're here" I kiss Sodo's lips and patted him while i carried him bridal style to the love hotel i reserved for us.

Sodo POV

"Uh Swiss.. Why are you holding me like this?" i the look at the place we were going and went flustered while Swiss carries me to our room and whisper "Welp... it's just us now"

We both cuddled and watched our favorite shows together while i was ontop of Swiss's lap while we watch a movie.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Few minutes later I feel something poking underneath me "Swiss?" I said "Hm yeah?" He answered "Fix your belt it's poking me" I said then looked back at the show "I'm not wearing a belt?" He answered then I realized he's hard my face quickly turned red and didn't look at him.

I felt a bit hand slide on my stomach before I could react I got pinned down the bed "Swis-" He kissed my and bit my bottom lip and slid his tongue inside my mouth.

294 words
Cliffhanger HAHAHAHA I'll continue it soon and I MADE IT OUT ALIVE