6. shinobu

Warning: shinobu(😨)

Third person POV

It was the morning, giyuu could hear loud knocking. Of course obanai and sanemi woke up bc of giyuu leaving them, giyuu answers the door to find shinobu with her FAKE ASS SMILE (😔✊)

Shinobu was of course bullying giyui as usual, she does this to waste his time. This time though obanai and sanemi were not happy.

"Go on Kaburamaru." Obanai said as his snake leave his neck to do something, sanemi was confused at first. Until they hear shinobu scream.

"What happened?" Obanai said, acting like he did nothing. "SOME SNAKE TRIPPED ME" shinobu said as she scream, "wow really.." Obanai said in a shock voice.

"It looks like it sprained.." Giyuu said a he take shinobu leg, giyuu call his crow and sent a message to the butterfly mansion.

It didn't take all for someone to come to get shinobu.

"What did u do obanai?" Giyuu said as he stared at him, "did what?" Obanai said still trying to act innocent. "Obanai" giyuu said with a scary voice, obanai finally started to tell the truth. "I sent Kaburamaru to Tripper her." Obanai said with a smile, it was a creepy smile.  "it was funny to see her scream" sanemi said to both of them, giyuu actually agreed with sanemi.

And finally decided to make some breakfast because they all were now fully awake. Giyuu of course cook breakfast, bc OBANAI AND SANEMI SUCK AT COOKING.

"So what do we do today?" Obanai asked both of his boyfriend, "I don't know..." Giyuu said as try to get up but sanemi is holding him down.

"At least share him!" Obanai said as he try to get giyuu, it basically a fight to see who get giyuu first, but what they didn't know muichiro was watching them. "What are you doing to papa?" Muichiro asked, which it startle sanemi and obanai.

"I'll go get ur breakfast." Giyuu said as he get it, leaving obanai, sanemi, and muichiro alone together. "If you hurt papa, I'm coming for you" muichiro said with a creepy smile, giyuu came back with muichiro breakfast then he left.

Giyuu sit down between obanai and sanemi, they decided to share for today. "Did muichiro threaten you?" Giyuu asked, both of his boyfriend nodded as a yes.

"He just a little overprotective...you know.." Giyuu said as he plays with obanai hair, sanemi was laying his head on giyuu shoulder. "What did you and shinobu talk about?" Sanemi asked, obanai and sanemi were currently about it.

"It was about the vacation..." Giyuu reply to them, it was tomorrow. Basically a week from work, shinobu was wondering if he was coming. "I didn't tell her I'm coming....I wanted it to be a surprised" giyuu said, which surprise obanai and sanemi but they found it funny.

"Should we tell people we're dating?" Obanai asked, giyuu didn't know what to said, but sanemi did know. "No..let them figure it out" sanemi said with a creepy smile. "Your smile is creepy" obanai said, which made giyuu giggles.

The day went by fast soon it was already night and they went to sleep

UGH ALL THIS HAPPY STUFF IS KILLING ME😭