Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job

Start from the beginning

Bulky Man: This isn't your Dad's online poker, boys. Big blind is ten quid, but if you wanna piss off, your money stays on the table.

Before they could start, the door opened up, causing everyone to look at the entrance to see a time-bombing Roach. The saloon became silent when they saw him, and they all know who he is. Bao, on the other hand, stops what he is doing and drops his towel as he stares at Brit with some fear in his eyes.

Bao: *Mumbles* Ah shit, not this again.

Roach looks at Bao and gives him a look that tells him to get the hell out. Understanding this, the bartender throws the rag on the counter before walking to the back room. Seeing Bao leave, everyone starts leaving except Nick and his boys. Now alone, the atmosphere around them starts to feel uneasy as Roach stares at the three gentlemen with a slightly menacing glare. Roach then breaks the silence.

Roach: Hey Nick, old boy.

Nick: Roach.

Roach: How's the scar?

Nick rubs the scar that is on the right side of his face.

Nick: Could have been better.

Bulky Man: Hey, chap, how about you piss off somewhere else. We're having a game here.

Slim Man: *Threatening* Unless you want to start a bloody showdown, you fuckin' wanker.

Standing by a pool table, Roach slowly walks in front of the table and starts talking.

Roach: But what comes next, my good sons, is from God's mouth to your ears... *Turns to the pool table*

Confused about what he was talking about. The bulky man stands up and walks to Nick, standing behind him. But they didn't notice that Roach grabbed one of Billiard's balls.

Roach: And I will make it hurt for the rest of your miserable fucking lives!

Roach turns around and throws a Billiard ball at the bulky man's head. Knocking the poor fucker to the ground. Seeing this, the two become shocked for about a second until they stand up and are pissed off.

Nick: HEY!

Nick ran towards Roach and threw a punch at his face. But Roach effortlessly moved his head and countered with an uppercut to the chin. Causing the blonde man to fall onto the pool table before crashing to the ground.

The slim man throws a right hook at the man's head, but Roach blocks it; he then spins behind the man, wraps his arms around the man's waist, and suplex him onto the round table. Destroying the table and knocking the wind out of the man.

Not noticing, the bulky man grabs a pool cue from the racks and hits Roach from behind. But that was a big mistake. The pool cue breaks and Roach yells after getting hit from behind. Roach turns around and looks at the sorry bastard with a murderous look and approaches him. Regretting this, the bulky knows that he fucked up and tries to hit Roach with a broken pool cue, but Roach blocks it and hits the man's ribs with a solid left hook and another to the head, knocking the guy out.

Seeing Nick slowly getting up, Roach turns to him and gestures, "Bring it on."

Roach: C'mon

In anger, Nick roars and tackles him against the wall behind Raoch. Nick landed some liver shots while still attacking him, but it did not affect Roach. Roach then elbows the man's back causing him to break the tackle as he receives a punch to the throat and a front kick to the chest that sends him flying onto the pool table. Not allowing the blonde man to catch his breath, Roach grabs his leg and pulls him off the table to the ground. Roach grabs the man's right wrist and pins it to the ground as he places his right knee onto his chest. He looks down at Nick and takes out a hammer with a nail holder.