Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job

Start from the beginning

Burns: Hell! There they are. (About time.)

Roach: *Pats Richard's shoulder* Alright, chap, time for you to go and get our pay. *Smiles*

Richard: R-Right, thank you again, friends. I won't forget this.

Burns: Yeah, glad to hear it.

The three approached the group.

1 hour later...

The two Brits are now in the car, driving to the Yellow Flag to enjoy their successful job. Five minutes later, the two arrived. As the two exit the vehicle, they see Eda walk out from the saloon with a piss-off look but has a red mark on the right side of her face. This got their concern.

Roach: *Calls out* Eda!

Hearing his voice, she turned and saw Roach and Burns near their vehicle. She waved at them.

Eda: (Well, at least the mood will get better with them here.)

The two Brits approached Eda. Seeing them coming, she moved her hair right side of her face, covering her red mark, and quickly changed her piss-off look with a slight smile.

Burns: You alright, darlin'? You look piss-off earlier.

Eda: It's nothing. There were some complications, that's all.

Knowing that she is lying, Roach stands in front of her. She looks away from him, but Roach places his finger under her chin and turns her to meet his eyes. Roach moves her hair from her face and looks at the red mark. It was a slap mark. His face turned serious when he saw this. If someone touches or hits her where it leaves a mark, they better start praying.

Roach: *Serious* Who did this.

Eda: Roach, you don't need to-

Roach: I'm not going to repeat myself. *Demanding* Who. Did. This.

Eda: *Sigh in defeat* It was Nick and his boys.

Burns: *Groans in frustration* Fuckin' hell, that big-mouth chappie fucker with blonde hair.

Eda: Yeah, that's the one, and I caught that limey prick cheating when he was hiding some cards under the table.

Roach turns around and takes a couple of steps forward with both hands on his hips. He lets out a frustrated sigh. Not turning around, he spoke out to Eda.

Roach: Are they still there?

Eda: Yeah... Why did you ask?

Roach didn't respond but cracked his knuckles and rolled his shoulders, making some satisfied pops. Already knowing where this is going, Eda starts to feel worried. Burns, on the other hand, knows what's going down. They know Roach is calm and friendly to everyone, but if someone fucks with his team, his character changes.

Burns: (Ahh shit, it's about to go down.)

Eda: Roach, don't tell me you're going to do this. Forget about-

Roach: Burns, can you stay here with Eda? I'm going to let out some steam and have a friendly chat with the "Three Stooges" in the saloon.

Burns: Alright. Give me a howler if you need a hand.

Roach only nods before heading to the saloon. Eda lets out a sigh as she watches the man.

Eda: (Don't get hurt because of me, Gary.)

In the Yellow Flag, full of criminals, mercenaries, and prostitutes are seen havin' a good time. Bao was behind the counter wiping off some messes. But at the small round table, Nick and his two pals are seen playing some card games. Nick has blonde hair, blue eyes and is well-built. The first one has brown hair, brown eyes and is rather slim. But the last guy is bulky with a bold head and brown eyes. The bulky man starts to set up the cards to start the game.