❤️ Get SHTICKED!!

Start from the beginning

I giggled again. "That- that would be a terrible idea. For two reasons; one, there's CHILDREN here! I know for a fact they will 'bleghck' out because I would - and still do - bleghck out at kissing!" I readjusted my grip, swinging slowly toward him.

"And two - we're in PUBLIC. LIVE. so no- anyways back to the topic are you okay do you actually-" I was cut off as I swung to close to the trap like a predator's prey, reaching my hand out.

Pierce immediately snatched it and yanked, undoing the fake ties into revealing he never was trapped, but instead WAS the trap. The audience gasped at this as they stared.

"Woah- hey we can talk about this-" I giggled as I had been yanked from my silk and was currently dangling 15 feet above the ground with NO. FUCKING. SAFETY HARNESS. and currently UNABLE to pull myself up because SOMEBODY WONT LET ME UP-

"Im sorry, I really am Branzy. But it's what must be done." Pierce grinned gleefully at me, and I looked up at him with pure terror and fear.

He let go, and I held onto his hand desperately, but inevitably fell. I yelped along the way down, scrambling for the silk.

Last second I grabbed it, just barely slowing me down as I slammed into the floor harshly.

Don't think I'll be doing this stunt again any time soon after the two other shows we have today.

I groaned, pushing myself up against the blanket, and raising a thumbs-up to show the crowd I was okay, and that I'd return.

The crowd cheered, and I grinned.

Got to be one of the best jobs ever.

I was torn out of the memory as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I twirled around to find a young teen girl, maybe 13-14 or so. She had light brunette hair with what seemed to be purple extensions in between - that or she's got her hair dyed - and it was tied back into a messy half up-do. Her fair skin contained freckles, and her warm amber eyes were filled with child-like joy. She had a huge grin on her face and a bright spark in her eyes. She wore a dark, short sleeve floral button up, tucked into a pair of light blue, high-waisted bell bottom jeans, with a pair of dark brown cowboy (or girl?) boots.

"Sorry to interrupt, but are you the Redstone Trickster?" She asked, grinning even more.

I shuffled, looking around to see if anyone was listening, before I leaned in and whispered, "alright, you've found me, don't tell anyone, but whatcha need?" The girl's eyes lit up brightly as I confessed.

She squealed, before quickly shushing herself. "Okay- okay- uhm- I didn't think I'd actually find you but, could you do something for me?" She stuttered with joy. I hummed, tilting my head slightly.

"Okay- so could you... chuck - and I mean absolutely CHUCK - a stick at ClownPierce?" She grinned. I froze, taken back by her knowledge.

"I'm assuming you saw the tweet?" She nodded, and I groaned lightly. "Alright, but I'm gonna do it during the next interval - seeing as I haven't been 'revealed' yet - so be ready, and you'll see me at... let's do the Photo Booth?" I offered, waving my hands around as I agreed to her plan. The girl grinned, nodding aggressively and bouncing on her feet.

"Yes! That would be perfect!" She exclaimed, before quickly slapping her hands over her mouth, and then mouthed 'sorry' to me.

I nodded. "'Kay, meet you there?" I put my hands on my hips. She nodded and ran off, and I fixed my hood to cover my face more so people wouldn't recognize me so easily.