She took the keys out of her pocket and inserted them into the keyhole. As the door opened, Chaeryeong and Lia sat at the dining table with several textbooks opened across the surface as Yuna sat beside them, pulling at her scalp while trying to comprehend all the complex medical terms they were studying.

"Okay, a male patient comes in with chest pain and shortness of breath. He has a history of hypertension, diabetes, and smoking. The examination shows us that he has elevated blood pressure, irregular heart sounds and crackles in the lungs. The ECG shows ST-segment elevation in multiple leads and his troponin levels are elevated. What is the most likely diagnosis?" Lia read out one of the questions in their practice exam paper.

Chaeryeong tapped her pen on the desk, trying to remember the diagnosis as Yuna slammed her head onto the table.

"Myocardial infarction." The blue-haired woman answered a moment later.

"What is that?" Yuna mumbled out with her head still on the table.

"Heart attack." Lia answered as she took another paper from the pile.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT?!" Yuna yelled out as she lifted her head up to look at the people entering the apartment.

"Oh, you guys came together?" Lia said surprisingly, placing her paper back on the table.

Ryujin made eye contact with Chaeryeong as she held her arm. The best friend nodded and got up from her seat and followed the hitman into her bedroom.

"Did you get hurt?" Chaeryeong asked after closing the door.

The other rolled her eyes and took off her soaked jacket, "No. I'm just bleeding for the fun of it."

The blue-haired woman rushed into the bathroom to get the first aid supply that she used regularly to treat the hitman after her missions. She came back with a wet towel and the medical supplies and told Ryujin to sit on the edge of the bed.

The medical student took a look at the wound, "How did this happen?"

"You called. I got sliced. Your fault." Ryujin mumbled.

"My bad. You should really put your phone on silent." Chaeryeong defended herself and took the wet towel to clean up the blood stains on her arm. "The cut is deep, so I'll need to stitch you up."

Ryujin turned around and grabbed a pillow and hugged it tight as Chaeryeong went through the medical kit and prepared the suture. "So, how did you and Yeji come up together?"

The dark-haired woman watched Chaeryeong intently as she closely examined the wound, "Was about to run her over but I decided to be nice and give her a ride."

She ripped open the alcohol wipes and began to clean the wound, causing Ryujin to flinch slightly. "Sorry."

With gentle precision, Chaeryeong began to delicately suture the wound. Her movements were careful, ensuring each stitch was aligned perfectly. "This is good practice for me."

Ryujin smiled a little, "Was this your intention? Calling me when I'm mid-fighting to get me injured?"

"Totally." The med student chuckled, continuing to stitch.

Finally, Chaeryeong finished the procedure. Ryujin lifted her arm to see the perfect sutures that closed the wound. Once her arm was wrapped up in bandages, Ryujin walked over to her closet to pick up her warmest hoodie.

"You should also get a spare set of clothes for Yeji." The blue-haired woman reminded me as she finished packed up the supplies. "Her clothes are soaked."

So, Ryujin did what she was told and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie for the photographer. Chaeryeong walked out of the bedroom with Ryujin following close behind with a set of clothes for Yeji.