Ichika's lover pt.1

IS Academy.

As the sun began to rise above the waters that surrounded the Academy, Ichika Orimura awoke in his bed. He didn't feel anything clinging to him, which he was grateful for that because he changed the new lock on the door to keep visitors away.

Ever since he came to IS Academy, things have been chaotic for him because he's the only male in an all girls school all because of his sister Chifuyu Orimura. At first he has to deal with all of his classmates, and his girl buddies who is given an opportunity to have their way with him if he let his guard down. So he did the only thing he could've is to pretend he was as dense as a black whole.

In other words, he knows that all his girl buddies have a major crush on him and so does his sister, which worries both Chifuyu and Ichika and wants all this madness to stop wants in for all. "But the only problem is how am I gonna do that?" Ichika thought to himself before he heard his alarm go off from his phone, he turn over the side, grabbed his phone, and look to see what day it is today.

He gasp to see it was April 15th 9:00 Am. Ichika was excited for this day as he got up from his bed and made his way towards the shower. Even though he appreciates the girls affection for him, but he can't return to their feelings because he already in love with someone else and his sister is happy for him, she wanted to know who but he was nervous that she won't be able to get her blessing from his sister.

As he got out of the shower, he brushed his teeth and picked out his outfit his sister gave him so he he could go on a date with his lovely lady and childhood crush for the outdoor date for the first time in forever. Sadly they go to different schools, but they still keep in touch thanks to Chifuyu, all Chifuyu wanted was to see her brother smile with the women he loves. He wore a dark pair of jeans, a plain white shirt, a black open sweater along with a fancy tie that matched his clothes.

 He wore a dark pair of jeans, a plain white shirt, a black open sweater along with a fancy tie that matched his clothes

"Thank you Chifuyu." Ichika said as he finished getting ready for his date. As he locked his door from his dorm, he made his way towards the train station. He had five minutes to reach the first train. As soon as he got on his train, he sigh in relief after he take his seat.

About 1 hour later.

The sole male IS user was making his way towards a public square as he continued to text his girlfriend.

' I'm almost at the fountain.'

'Ok, I think I see you.' Ichika looked up and saw that lovely lightish brown hair of his beloved. She waved at him cheerfully as her sky blue eyes lit up.

He noticed that she's wearing a white dress, pink sandals, and a white pearl necklace.