The one on the other side froze for quite a long time before asking, "Hello, is President Wang there?"

"President Wang?" Xiao Zhan said doubtfully, turned his head, and saw the man lifting the quilt and getting out of bed, "How did you know..."

He came to a realization in the middle of speaking, halted, and then he took the phone from his ear.

This twilight-black background was obviously not his phone.

And at this moment, Wang Yibo walked to his side.

Xiao Zhan was very sorry, lowered his head, and handed the phone over.

"Hello." Wang Yibo's voice was extremely hoarse.

"Mn... slept in... mn..."

Wang Yibo said as he headed towards the bathroom. Xiao Zhan gulped, watched him exit his sight, and then picked up his phone from the other side of the bed.

It's not his fault that he made a mistake, they had the same mobile phones, same version, same color, and they both don't put on cases.

After Wang Yibo finished washing up, he went back to the study. Xiao Zhan took advantage of this time, went into the bathroom to wash up and put on clean clothes.

However, when he came out of the bathroom, he coincidentally happened to run into the scene of Wang Yibo changing his clothes.

Changing clothes between men wasn't really a big deal, but Xiao Zhan still subconsciously turned away.

Because he closed the door of the bathroom on himself, he looked like a child who was reflecting by facing the wall.

A clear sound of a belt moving came from the air, ka ka ka ka, which knocked on Xiao Zhan's heart.

He stood still for a while and only went out after calculating that Wang Yibo should be almost done.

Wang Yibo was buttoning his shirt. The curtains had been opened by him, and the not-overly-dazzling sunlight spread across the floor. Even though Wang Yibo wasn't standing in the sunlight, he made people feel that he was just as dazzling.

Xiao Zhan zoned out.

Damn, what is this fantasy-like scene?

Wang Yibo, he's-, he's buttoning his buttons in front of him.

After the buttons came the tie, after the tie came the suit, he put everything together smoothly.

Xiao Zhan almost fainted on the spot.

"In a moment, the driver will come to pick me up. Do you want me to drop you off on the way?" Wang Yibo suddenly asked as he turned his head to look at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan got caught staring, and immediately turned his gaze away, "Uh-huh, okay, ah, wait no." He regained his composure, "I have a car."

Wang Yibo said, "I'll be on a business trip so you can let my driver drive you to and from work."

Xiao Zhan flapped his hand, "No need."

Wang Yibo didn't force it and they went downstairs together. As Xiao Zhan walked out the bedroom door, his stomach suddenly growled.

Wang Yibo raised his head to look at him.

Xiao Zhan laughed awkwardly.

Wang Yibo, "Hungry?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Hungry."

Wang Yibo suddenly smiled, Xiao Zhan doesn't know if it was his imagination but from this smile, he could sense kindness and pampering.