Xi Yuan did not immediately agree. After that, he picked up Ruan Qiu face to face and let him half lean in his arms.

Ruan Qiu still had some tears on his face. He was made hard and was still in a trance, and his whole body was flushed.

Xi Yuan took the water glass beside the bed and fed him some water.

Before the night was over, Ruan Qiu continued to shed tears in Xi Yuan's arms, and his body couldn't help trembling.

It's strange to say that he has a poor physique, and he is also relatively delicate in ordinary people, and the abyss is far beyond the ss level, and the demand and consumption in all aspects are very large.

It seems that he will never be tired or tired.

For a long time, Ruan Qiu was always worried that his body would break down.

Later, he gradually found that no matter how out of control he was, he could bear it and recover quickly, as if he was born to be the partner of the abyss.

Ruan Qiu attributed this to his other half of his racial ancestry, which made his physique different from ordinary people.

The light in the bedroom was on all the time. Ruan Qiu hugged the corner of the quilt again. Qi Yuan pressed him from the rear and bit his neck.

Ruan Qiu felt as if he had become another beast. His slender body was in sharp contrast to the white and tender skin and the attack on the abyss, and he was the encroachmented party.

Xi Yuan clasped one of his shoulders and picked him up a little to prevent him from hitting the head of the bed, and also imprisoned him so that he could not move.

Ruan Qiu was so tired in the end that Xi Yuan still hugged him and slept in such a messy bed.

The two of them are like this almost every night. The previous little cleanliness and habits have long been worn out, and they will clean up the room during the day.

The next day, Ruan Qiu had a simple birthday. In the afternoon, he went out with Xi Yuan and went to a newly built movie city.

That is, when they were in the movie city, the photos of the two were taken.

In the photo, both Xi Yuan and Ruan Qiu wore masks. Ruan Qiu covered her silver hair with a wide hat, but a pair of shallow pupils were still easy to recognize.

Not to mention that the abyss is really outstanding in the crowd. With a very high size and the temperament of strangers, strangers nearby will always unconsciously retreat and keep a certain distance.

There is also a photo. Ruan Qiu bought some snacks and picked up one and fed it to the abyss around him.

Xi Yuan swept away the indifference of the past and lowered his head to hold Ruan Qiu's arm.

Even if you don't recognize them, you can see that they are in a deep relationship.

The news did not unexpectedly attract attention, and the parties concerned did not respond.

A few days later, the inquiry publicly stated that Ruan Qiu and Xi Yuan had been in love for a long time and had registered two days ago.

This news, in most people's expectation, has been rumored before, and Xiyuan and Ruan Qiu are quite compatible in all aspects.

The news continued to be hot for a few more days. During this period, Ruan Qiu and Xi Yuan went to He Lanxing.

The two held a simple wedding without inviting too many people, and the whole planet was just a little decorated.

Because I wore a wedding ring on the day of registration, the exchange of rings was also saved.

The mechanical box was entrusted with an important task. Holding a ceremonial tube twice as tall as itself, it ran over with small legs.

It is tied with a ribbon and a small pink flower behind it.

The mechanical box came to the feet of the two people and pressed the open button of the gift tube.

"Bun"

The fireworks exploded in the air, and the mechanical box stabilized the body, shaking the empty barrel excitedly.

In a blink of an eye, the mechanical box found that Ruan Qiu and Xi Yuan were no longer there.

It looked around doubtfully, left the ceremonial toscope to find someone, and finally found them in the corridor on the edge of the yard.

Ruan Qiu was kissing Xi Yuan, and the mechanical box didn't understand what they were doing. He sat on the steps and waited.

It took a long time for Ruan Qiu to push away the attack and bend down to pick up the mechanical box.

He helped the crooked ribbon on the mechanical box, and then let it play by himself.

The mechanical box then turned its head and ran away and disappeared into the grass.