64

The twins came back at the right time, and their physical examination results were not bad, at least at the current situation is stable.

With them guarding their residence with weapons, Ruan Qiu could even withdraw an allied army team.

It didn't take long for Si Xun to come back.

He asked Ruan Qiu to stay in the room as a holiday. If he wanted to go outside, he could just go to the small yard next door.

The enquirer put down all the affairs in his hand for the time being, but he was still very busy. He moved the interest investment equipment of the council chamber back and contacted the rest of the leaders at any time in the study.

Xi Yuan always accompanied Ruan Qiu, and Tang Qian sent some fruits and snacks in the living room.

He picked up the cut fruit and slowly fed it to Ruan Qiu, and let him lean against his arms to watch TV.

After arriving home, Ruan Qiu was much calmer. Half of his "recomment" was carried out, and he was very safe around him.

After eating the fruit, he slept on the sofa for a while. When he woke up, the TV was on the network.

"...Emergency supplies are being gradually distributed. Residents everywhere are requested to collect them in time and do not go out unless necessary..."

Xiyuan also received a new emergency message. The alien ships approaching the galaxy are indeed Insetians, but their number does not seem to be large.

He sent a message to the inquiry: "What's the plan?"

Until the third time of the Galaxy broadcast began, Ruan Qiu jumped to other channels to watch TV for a while. Half an hour later, Xi Yuan finally received a reply from the inquiry.

[No hurry, no other alien races have been found yet.]

S Sharp stayed at the border, and according to him, the number of Inset armed forces detected was small.

The Inset people have no mental strength and have a low level of combat. That's why they cooperated with the Tanda people last time.

And this time, they seem to have only themselves.

In the study, a row of projection screens stood in front of the desk.

"Are they crazy? With this strength, do you still want to invade?

"Don't take it lightly," another leader said. "They make good use of scientific research and like to make small tricks behind their backs."

S Sharp was also there. He nodded and echoed: "And the more this time, we should strictly guard against internal defense, strengthen patrols, and put an end to all emergencies."

If he really wants to clash with the Insetians, he is confident that he can repel them, but he is afraid that there will be people in the galaxy who will fight with them inside and outside.

Sharp inexplicably glanced at the inquiry and didn't say anything.

The short meeting ended quickly, and the rest of the projection screens were closed in turn, leaving only Sharp.

Si Xun saw that he had something to say and sat in the chair and waited quietly.

"The other day, there was a movement in the Griffin Star," Stern said slowly. "But they just went to the border and came back."

The whereabouts of these starships happened to be captured by the patrolling Harlem Star garrison. Sharp was busy when he received the news and had no time to take care of it.