Looking at the obviously stretched look of Xi Yuan, Si Xun's heart was a little delicate and complicated.

"Is it possible that your goal is just to marry Xiaoqiu," he couldn't help saying. "Be addition, your current position is not small, and there are still many things you can do."

Without Ruan Qiu, Xi Yuan didn't seem to want to be a law enforcement officer at all.

Xiyuan said faintly, "Well, I know."

He paused and added, "Let's talk about it later."

Let's talk about the future after getting married to Ruan Qiu.

So the day before Ruan Qiu's 25th birthday, Xi Yuan proposed to him.

Ruan Qiu agreed, and the process was very smooth. Naturally, it seemed that the two had been married a long time ago, and there was only one nominal registration.

"I thought you wouldn't ask me until tomorrow," Ruan Qiu hugged Xi Yuan happily.

"Did your uncle agree, too?"

"When tomorrow is over, his opinion is not important," Xi Yuan said, but the wedding ring was selected by Si Xun himself. "The wedding ring will be registered and sent the day after tomorrow."

The current marriage registration and various ceremonies still continue the tradition of a long time ago, taking photos of two people and wearing wedding rings.

Xi Yuan still wanted to hold the best wedding, but Ruan Qiu didn't want it.

"It's okay if there is no wedding," he kissed the side of Qiyuan's face and vaguely said, "Isn't it good for the two of us?" And recently, some people think that many of the expenses of the alliance are too extravagant and will form a bad atmosphere in the galaxy.

Si Xun himself didn't care about these remarks, and Xi Yuan didn't care, but Ruan Qiu didn't care.

He wants to try his best to eliminate the negative comments of the inquiry in front of the public, including Xiyuan, and pay more attention to all aspects, which is of absolute benefit to them.

Xi Yuan listened to Ruan Qiu's "good."

There is a breeze in the garden, the sky has turned dark, and no one else is disturbed nearby.

Xi Yuan had already lived with Ruan Qiu openly, and also changed to a larger courtyard and room.

The two talked for a while and planned to go to Helanxing for a period of time after registration.

Ruan Qiu happened to be on vacation. After graduation, he worked as a teacher in a college.

He likes this job very much. The point is that he can follow the students on holiday and have more free time, so Xi Yuan also likes it.

Finally, he was able to marry Ruan Qiu and became his partner justly. Xi Yuan couldn't help it, and his mood became more and more excited.

However, Ruan Qiu is very well-behaved and cooperative today, and the two of them are quietly intimate behind the rockery in the garden.

In the middle, Ruan Qiu was still afraid that a servant would approach and refused to go back to the room.

Xi Yuan took him back. As soon as the door was closed, all the voices were isolated.

Ruan Qiu was forced to lie on the pillow, crying and shouting "brother", trying to let Xi Yuan hold him.

In the past two years, he rarely calls Brother Xiyuan again, unless the two of them are alone and close.