Forgot the title name

Made by anonymous ao3
Summary:
Casey Jones wasn't used to taking things slow. He was accustomed to heated makeout sessions behind the bike sheds with whatever random kid caught his eye that day, or skipping class to act way older than they were in the bathrooms.

But, it was Donnie. If Donnie wanted to take the lead and ease himself into the physical side of things, Casey would be more than willing to let him.

It was lucky he he didn't have to dwell on it for long before Donnie was gently taking his hands and pressing the softest kiss Casey had ever received to his lips.

He wasn't used to taking things slow. Casey Jones was accustomed to heated makeout sessions behind the bike sheds at school with whatever random kid caught his eye that day, or skipping class to act way older than they were in the bathrooms.

But, it was Donnie. If Donnie wanted to take the lead and ease himself into the physical side of things, Casey would be more than willing to let him.

Casey stood silently as he let Donnie slowly track his cold hands around his own body, over the bands of his cargo shorts, dipping below the collar of his band shirt, their fingers linked together.

"Don," he whispered into the kiss. Donnie made a quizzical sound in response, locking eyes with his boyfriend with a look that made Casey's heart soar.

"Got anywhere we can go sit down? I don't wanna trip over into a mutation liquid or whatever."

"Oh!" Donnie pulled away from Casey's face, breaking eye contact and dropping one of his hands, "You have a point. Maybe the lab isn't the best place to, um..."

The awkwardness in Donnies voice made Casey chuckle under his breath.

"Would your bedroom be too forward?"

Donnie's face flushed bright red, and Casey knew for a fact that if life were a cartoon there would be little heart bubbles floating above his head. "No! That's absolutely, totally fine! Let's- let's go, come on."

The rush to Donnie's bedroom was a blur of gentle hums and sneaky kisses, the two stumbling through the dark hallways, giggling like children.

Hopping over stray machinery remnants littered on the floor, Donnie fell down onto his shell on his bedsheets. Casey followed his movements and crawled up onto the bed as Donnie righted himself into a kneeling position, disturbing the neatly made sheets.

Donnie was tomato-red. Casey hoped he wasn't quite as obviously flustered as he shuffled onto his knees.

"You're gonna have to guide me here, Don. I don't know what makes you feel good."

"Okay," he muttered, taking Casey's hands back into his own. Holding them tight, Donnie guided Casey's hands to the back of his shell, letting him tenderly trace the notches and ridges.

Blushing, Donnie closed his eyes and let Casey do his thing. "Turtles, um, have nerves connected to the general nervous system in their shells. It's not super sensitive, but we can feel everything back there pretty well."

"Would you feel it if I kissed it?"

Casey watched as Donnie pulled his very recognisable thinking face. "Maybe. I'm not sure. It's more the vibrations being translated, like when your hair or fingernails are touched, so-"

He froze when Casey's fingertips reached his neck, leaning into the touch. "That's- that's nice," he whispered.

Casey leant forward, pressing his forehead to Donnie's. He pushed his lips into another kiss, letting his boyfriend sit back and relax as he finally took the lead. His right hand rubbed circles into Donnie's neck while his free one drew patterns on his shell. Donnie's muffled churrs and hums didn't go unnoticed, and Casey kissed deeper, chasing the quiet noises.

"Is that another turtle thing?" he asked. Donnie nodded and another noise slipped out, a happy low-pitched squeak.

"Kind of. I'm still looking into why we make sounds so different to normal turtles. See, ah, red-eared sliders - I'm not entirely sure if that's what my brothers and I are, our DNA is very fuzzy - they have a distinct chirping sound that seems to happen when excited, and Mikey and Leo do that a lot. Turtles in general will make odd sounds while mating, but I've never observed those particular noises in myself."

Donnie had gone off on an information tangent again, and Casey laughed. It tickled him how his boyfriend got so flustered at a few small kisses, but was able to remark on how he'd never heard himself make turtle mating sounds during sex before so nonchalantly. "We'll have to experiment and see, huh?"

Snickering, Donnie nodded. "Okay, Jones. I'll give you a turtle anatomy lesson to make up for all the ones you've skipped in school."

He had no idea if Donnie had even meant to attempt dirty talk, but Casey flushed pink at his words. He sure wouldn't mind an anatomy lesson of that nature one of these days.

"Hey, you can have a little lesson on humans too. Uh, like, how these are my hands," - he gently pressed into the soft part of Donnie's neck with a single thumb - "this is my face," - he rubbed his cheek against Donnie's - "and this is my mouth," he captured his boyfriend in another kiss.

When he pulled away, Donnie was staring at him again with wide and foggy eyes, back to being bright red. Hesitantly, he reached up and grabbed Casey's arms; once he had hold of both of his arms, he tugged them out of his way and collapsed backwards on his bed.

"I love you," he whispered.

Casey smiled and pressed into Donnie's lips, clambering on top of him.

"I love you too."

Not bothering to hold back any of his own sounds, Casey let his sense of self respect loose and just kissed the living hell out of his boyfriend. Every desperate groan and churr pushed him on, whispering sweet nothings into Donnie's mouth.

They hadn't discussed going as far as sex,, and Casey was eager as all hell, but he knew not to cross any lines. They were just teenagers in the end. He wouldn't be surprised if 'saving sex for marriage' was a moral Donnie held high for some reason, though by the way things were going, his judgement could be misplaced.

Dizzy and breathing heavy, Casey began to lose track of time. He pressed kiss after kiss to Donnie's mouth, groaning quietly, letting Donnie pull the two of them up and shift Casey onto his lap. He was left straddling him as he went back to tracing detailed patterns on Donnie's shell.

It had to be getting late. Or early. Whatever you'd call the early AMs. But, fuck, Casey felt a hundred times better than he ever would having a messy hookup behind the bike sheds at school.