Too much

Credits to SecretJonatelloShipper
Summary:
Casey gets turned into a vampire by accident from one of Donnie's experiments now he has to release all these new... Instincts~

Casey... Didn't know what to make of this, he sat on the chair as he watched his boyfriend frantically ran around the lab in a state of panic.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!! How could I be so stupid?! I never should've kept that vampire DNA!" Donnie shouted, he was checking Casey's blood on his microscope, bending over slightly.

Casey stared at his ass, he sniffed the air as he could practically feel Donnie's blood rushing, he licked his lips with a grin, "Hey... Don't worry about this, Babe... This ain't so bad~"

"Casey, you are a vampire, a mythological creature known for feasting on blood and other living creatures! How is this a good thing?!"

Donnie rubbed his temple as he leaned against the desk, he jumped a little as Casey wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder.

"Because..." He licked his all over the side of Donnie's neck, enjoying the way his heart raced, "Now... I can fuck you and feel how your delicious blood races just by my thick cock in your pretty little body~"

Donnie turned bright red and he turned towards Casey, "C-Casey, we... We can't" he gently pushed him away, "Not with you like this, it wouldn't be right, we have to cure you-!"

Casey pinned his arms around Donnie, allowing him to place himself between his legs as he pushed Donnie onto the desk.

"Oh come on~ I can tell you want too, I can smell it..." Casey hissed as he kissed that sweet spot on his neck, "I can.. Feel it~" He grinned as he rubbed his inner thigh.

Donnie blushed as his legs began to quiver, "Oo.. Ooh~ C-Casey" He leaned back as Casey continued pampering kisses on his neck, he looked up and saw Casey's smug grin with... only looked more attractive with his new fangs and piercing blue eyes.

"So~?"

Donnie bit his bottom lip and covers his flushed face, "B-Be careful not to bite me, okay?"

Casey grinned as he stared at the flustered turtle below him, then pounced.

The two began to messingly make-out as Casey practically ripped off Donnie's gear and his own clothes, never in his life had he felt so horny.

He could hear the human half of him telling him to take it slow, Donnie wants it slow, he needs to calm down but... Damnit if the turtle didn't smell absolutely fucking amazing.

Casey pulled away from the kiss, he spread Donnie's legs wide, he stuck his fingers in Donnie's mouth.

"Suck."

Donnie turned bright red but he obeyed, he began to suck on two of Casey's finger, getting them all wet for him to be prepped.

Once Casey felt like his fingers were ready, he pulled them away and pushed them into Donnie's slit, causing the turtle to moan and whimper.

"Gah! C-Casey~! Fuck!"

Casey leaned closer to Donnie's neck, he let his fingers turn Donnie's insides into mush as he grazed his fangs against the turtles skin.

"Fuck, Casey! G-Go slow!" Donnie pleaded with a moan.

Casey obeyed... a little bit as he went a little bit slower but once he felt he was prepped enough he pulled out his fingers then moved away, he held onto Donnie's thighs and he positioned his cock.

"Now, Now" Casey teased, he rubbed Donnie's cheek, "I'll give you what you want, pet~ Just one.. Last thing.."

Donnie raised an eyebrow, he blushed darker at the new nickname, "And... What's that?"