Extra 4 Galaxy diplomatic relationship

Magsimula sa umpisa

He is now a military adviser and has a team of allied forces, which theoretically needs to be "worked".

There is only one last fruit left, the size of a cherry, which is so sweet that I don't know what kind it is. Ruan Qiu stuffed it into Xiyuan's hand and said, "Good."

Xiyuan ate the fruit in one bite, turned around and left with several allied troops.

On the other side, the leaders of several planets came one after another.

S Sharp took his youngest son Si Chun into the inner hall under the leadership of the Union Army and his attendants.

At this time, Si Chun happened to catch a glimpse of the corridor not far from Xi Yuan.

His face turned pale and he almost lost his temper on the spot.

Si Chun can't forget that face.

He grew up and had a smooth journey, and he had a father as the leader. Only that time he almost died in the hands of Xi Yuan, which simply became his psychological shadow.

Si Chun tried to calm down and whispered to S Sharp beside him, "My father is that person. He broke into the college."

Sharp looked in the direction he pointed and saw the tall back of the abyss in the crowd.

He withdrew his sight and swept it. Pure eyes, low voice, "Look at your point of this"

If the other two sons hadn't been free, Sharp wouldn't have wanted to bring Sichun at all.

His eyes warned Si Chun not to humiliate him, and his expression returned to normal.

There was a self-service banquet at noon. The enquiry said that he could not go, and he could just go in the evening. Tang Qian arranged a separate courtyard for Ruan Qiu and brought him some books.

Ruan Qiu read the book for a while and delivered a separate lunch. He didn't come back until half of the meal.

He brought some morning fruit to Ruan Qiu and took away the rest of the food on the table by the way.

Ruan Qiu poured him a glass of water. "Is this enough? I'll ask Grandpa Tang to prepare another one."

Xi Yuan said no. He had eaten when he came back.

The inquiry asked him to attend the self-service banquet, and he went.

He turned a blind eye to all kinds of inquiry or curiosity and reluctantly stayed for a while.

A servant took food for him. He just felt that he had no appetite and left before he finished eating.

Fortunately, Si Xun didn't care about him, and just needed him to show up.

"Then do you still want to go in the afternoon?" Ruan Qiu's chin leaned on Xi Yuan's shoulder. "I want you to read with me here."

Ruan Qiu's order was second only to Si Xun, and Xi Yuan answered, "Good."

He arranged his subordinates and stayed in the courtyard.

There was no bedroom to rest in the courtyard. Ruan Qiu yawned from time to time and simply took a nap in Jinsangyuan's arms.

In the evening, Xi Yuan left early, and Ruan Qiu accompanied the inquiry to attend the dinner.

There were many people he was not familiar with in the hall. The enquiry led him in person and greeted him one by one to make an introduction.

When he came to Sharp, Si Chun beside him smiled carefully, "Long time no see."

Ruan Qiu also smiled politely at him and said nothing more.