Extra 1 Racial characteristics

Start from the beginning

Si Xun's tone softened, "Not long after you came back, go to rest first."

He asked Tang Qian to send Ruan Qiu back, leaving Xiyuan alone.

After Ruan Qiu left, there were only two people left in the inner hall, the inquiry and Xi Yuan.

Si asked, "Have you thought about it?"

He asked about the matter of serving as a military adviser. If Xi Yuan agrees, the alliance will make an announcement tomorrow.

Xi Yuan was silent for a moment, "You can try it."

Si Xun said that it was not so easy to be a commander, so let's start with a military adviser.

He will slowly hand over the affairs of the organization to Kang Shuangchi, who has been with him for the longest time and the most loyal one.

Si Xun looked serious and said in a low voice, "Now that you have made a decision, you have to be prepared. You can't go back on your word, let alone try to say it."

Don't wait to attack the abyss. He continued, "There will be diplomatic relations within the galaxy at the beginning of next month, and several sub-star people will come. You also have to participate."

Just go through the scene at that time, and you don't have too much contact with others.

Sharp will also come, and the inquiry is not worried.

Xi Yuan nodded, "Eh."

"And," Si Xun looked at him twice. "After the diplomatic conference, you can decide whether your subordinates will stay or stay, and Xiaoqiu will have to continue to go to school."

He said it more euphemistically. The meaning was that Xiyuan could go back to the Griffin Star to deal with the affairs of the organization, but he could no longer take Ruan Qiu away.

Previously, the inquiry meeting agreed to attack Yuan to stay. First, because Ruan Qiu really couldn't let him go, and second, the Confederate army needed the support of the star thief, so they compromised again and again.

If Xi Yuan doesn't go back, he can't cause trouble or disturb Ruan Qiu's study. The inquiry is about these two requirements.

"I will arrange them," Xi Yuan leaned his back against the chair and said frankly and directly, "I won't go. My symptoms of my courtship period are still there."

Si Xun's face sank, "If you are idle, go to the barracks for a few days."

Xiyuan is really energetic, and he can find someone to fight and vent.

"Oced, I'll think about it."

Xi Yuan answered casually and stood up, "You go ahead."

He used to leave directly after talking with Si Xun. Now he can barely say hello first, and his attitude has improved.

There is still a lot of spare time for the holiday for Ruan Qiu. Don't worry so much. The inquiry estimated the time and nod, "Go."

Xi Yuan returned to Ruan Qiu's room all the way. When he opened the door, Ruan Qiu was watching TV.

He was fascinated by the remote control in his hand. When he saw Xi Yuan coming back, he quickly changed the channel.

Xi Yuan approached and sat next to Ruan Qiu, "What are you looking at?"

He hugged Ruan Qiu, took the remote control away, and adjusted it to the previous channel.

The screen projection was shaken, and the two black panthers shuttled between the plains at a high speed, and their posture was strong and vigorous.

At the bottom right is the name of the channel program, animal instinct.

Ruan Qiu hurriedly wanted to grab the remote control, but he was thrown on the coffee table by the attack on the abysss and was not allowed to take it.

His cheeks were slightly red and he whispered, "I'm just curious."

In Ruan Qiu's cognition, only animals have a courtship period and have different courtship behaviors.

And this word can also be called the period of estrus.

Ruan Qiu recalled that he had been out of control twice. He wanted to hide himself. He was very excited in some way and needed his help.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Xiyuan was a hybrid of Tanda Star. He inherited the spiritual power from one of his parents and the natural instinct of the other.

If it needs to be completely solved, the middle-aged man said that it would be good to find a partner. It must be more than that.

Xi Yuan asked in a low voice, "What are you curious about?"

Ruan Qiu's face turned redder and he felt very sorry for him. "You are almost twenty-nine years."

Xiyuan had symptoms when he was an adult at the age of 18. He endured his racial instinct for so long that other aspects of his body might be affected.

He used to lose control, which led to the leakage of mental strength, which was one of the effects.

Ruan Qiu held Xi Yuan's face and said worriedly, "Is there anything wrong with you when you feel uncomfortable?"

Xi Yuan grabbed his hand and said, "No, I've had a physical examination."

It's just that the doctor here certainly won't think about the courtship period, so he has always regarded his loss of control as a disease, and there is no real reason.

Ruan Qiu was relieved and looked at him carefully, "What's the other feeling?"

His curiosity is whether the abyss will have more animal-like behaviors, or squall hairs on his body.

Xi Yuan lowered his eyes and asked "feeling"

The TV is still playing. When the black panther in the picture chases the prey and bites the neck of the prey, Xiyuan suddenly pressed Ruan Qiu down.

The two were too synchronized. Ruan Qiu shook his mind. He really had the illusion that he was a prey and subconsciously closed his eyes.

Xi Yuan kissed him heavily on the lips and picked him up "scared"

Ruan Qiu opened his eyes, buried his head into his arms, and vaguely said "No"

The black panther in the projection screen tore the skin and flesh of the prey, accompanied by the sound of gnawing.

Xi Yuan's palm followed Ruan Qiu's back and smoothed the clothes on his waist. "Are you going to school tomorrow?"

Ruan Qiu thought for a moment, "It's all right."

"Then I'll read a book later and get up for dinner," he raised his head and looked at Xiyuan's eyes and inexplicably changed his words. "Let's go the day after tomorrow."

Xi Yuan turned off the TV and said, "Go if you want."

Ruan Qiu hugged him and said, "Then you sleep with me first."

"I'm a little sleepy," he rubbed the side of his neck against Xiyuan. "I want to be with you."

Xiyuan hugged his waist and kissed him in the bedroom.