2 - Start

Next day I woke up at 7am. It was weird to not hearing my mom and my sisters screaming or fighting. They are twins, became 17 this year and living the worst teenager phase, when nothing is good enough and everybody is against them. I was always mad at them for not letting me sleep so to be honest, it was great to finally have a quiet morning. 

In fact, it was only quiet because I turned off notifications on my phone. When I put some chill music on, I saw that everyone wanted to know what was going on with me, how my first night was and how I felt about being alone.

After telling them I was alive and well, I decided to do some yoga. I've always loved it, but only lately have I started paying attention to doing it regularly. My clothes were still in the suitcase, so I changed from there. It felt so good to turn my brain off for a bit and enjoy the moment on this beautiful sunny morning after all the rushing, packing and worrying I did before the trip.

 It felt so good to turn my brain off for a bit and enjoy the moment on this beautiful sunny morning after all the rushing, packing and worrying I did before the trip

After that, I went to take a shower. It took me a long time, I tried to take advantage of the fact that I finally live alone and there is no one yelling at the door for me to hurry. I didn't think I would enjoy being here so soon.

I headed to the kitchen to make myself breakfast when I realized that my fridge was completely empty. It made me realize that it was time to make this apartment my home.

I dressed in comfortable clothes and tried to figure out what I should buy, because until I find a job here, my budget is not very big. I asked my mom to help me put together my shopping list, then I searched for the closest grocery store on the maps. I chose "La Cucina Grande" which is only a 10 minute walk from here.

It was a huge store and the prices were really good, so luckily I was able to buy everything for this week

After I went home, I didn't feel like having breakfast anymore, so I cooked some pasta instead. This is my favorite dish, not only because of its taste, but also because it is very quick and easy to prepare.