Clint Barton x reader

*Reader's POV*
I sat on my bed, bored out of my mind, tapping my pencil against my note book thinking about what to write. I give up and just decided to call Clint. (Clint and reader grew up together) I put my cellphone up to my ear. After the third ring he picks up.

"Hey (Y/N)." He greeted.

"Hey Hawkboy. You busy?" I asked.

"No, you wanna go to the library?" He offered.

"Sure. Meet you in the garage on five." I say as I hang up. I throw on my shoes and practically run to the garage. Clint was standing there, facing the other way. Suddenly my feet don't feel like stopping, "Clint!" I scream, about to run into him. He caught me and laughed.

"Someone's excited. " he grinned.

"I was dieing of boredom." I say dramatically. He rolls his eyes and we get in the car.
After driving to the library, we went into separate book sections and meant back at a table. I started reading my book, but I happened to glance up at Clint. He was reading an archery book which was weird because he already knew pretty much everything. I raise and eyebrow and go back to my book. My reading was interrupted by his chuckle. Curiosity gets the best out of me and I put my book down. I walk over and drag my chair with me. I look at his book to see he wasn't even reading. He was looking at polariod pictures of the two of us. He gestures for me to look through them. I grabbed the pictures. The first one was the two of us standing side by side when we were five. I had on a (f/c) shirt and a black skirt. He had on a blue shirt and jeans. We were both smiling widely, he was missing a tooth.

I smiled and flipped over the picture. In neat writing was "Best friends and first days of school, Clint and (Y/N)."

The next picture was one in the park. I was on the ground crying because I fell down and Clint was kissing my knee. That one was labled, "Helping hands."

The third one was one on the first day of middle school. We were holding hands, both of us blushing. We both were wearing purple shirts and smiling. Written in pen was "Middle School Crushes."
I roll my eyes and smile at my mom's cheesiness (is that a word?)

The next was of me and Clint on our first date. He was in his usual staring at the ground nervously. I was in my usual with my arms crossed, glaring at the camera. My dad stood in between us with a grin and a shotgun.
"Over protective pops." Was so kindly written on the back.

The last one was of us on prom night. I had on a knee length (F/C) dress and he had on a suit and matching tie. My (h/c) haired was curled/straightened and we were kissing. Proudly written on the back was, "First of many."

I smile as I look up at Clint. I raise an eyebrow at his smirk. He stands up pulling me with him. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Tears well up in my eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asked with hopeful eyes. Without hesitation I nod violently.

Just as he slid the ring onto my left ring finger, Tony came out and snapped a picture with a polariod camera. As soon as it came out, I grabbed it and picked up a pen. In cursive I wrote, "Clintey and (Embarrassing NickName) Barton. I like the ring to it." (No pun intended.)

I reached up and pressed my chapped lips to his. He smiled into the kiss and I pulled away.

"I love you (Y/n)." He grinned.

"I love you too, Clint. " I smiled widely.

Are there any requests because I honestly have no ideas in ma brain.