Loki x Reader

You walk down the cement path out side of the building you were trying to take over before you were ever so rudely interrupted. Secretly you're from Asgard. You grew up hating Thor, but you and his little brother, Loki, we're friends. For some odd reason no one could explain you had powers. You had the ability of telekinesis, or moving things with your mind. It often happened accidentally, especially when you were mad. Most Asgardians thought you were a freak because of your specialty, except for Loki. Loki was kind of like your best friend. Before the incident. Your thoughts were pushed aside by a sudden crash and a few blood curdling screams, "Stupid Mortals." You thought. You look towards the crash and see the one and only Loki Laufeyson slowly stand up. He was, key word was, wearing a black suit and a green tie with his usual gold helmet. You watch as an elderly man refuses to kneel to Loki. With a flash the old man regretted not kneeling. You simply roll your eyes at the sight of kneeling mortals, and turn your back to Loki, beginning to walk away. You're stopped by Loki appearing right in front of you while screaming "Kneel!!" You smirk as the look on his face tells you he recognizes you.
"I refuse to kneel to someone with the same plans as myself, or to anyone really." You shrug. Loki smirks.
"(Y/N)...Good seeing you again. I won't make you kneel. That is if you join me." Loki offers. You think for a minute.
"You will treat me like your equal and we have a deal."
"Oh but you are my equal. We are freaks, in others minds, villians, but in ours we are-" he says but you cut him off.
"The heroes of our own stories." You finish. He explains his plans and oh what a coincidence the Avengers show up. The two of them smirked and surrendered after putting up a "fight".
Once the two of you were put into your safety chambers you sat cross legged across from eachother. For minutes you just stared into his emerald green eyes and he into your (E/C) eyes. He gently reached his hand over and pushed a piece of your shiny (H/C) hair out of your face. You smiled slightly, only Lou could make you genuinely smile and only you could make Loki show his sweet side.
"Why?" He asks you softly.
"Why what?" You asked, both of your Asgardian accents coming out very distinctly.
"What is your reasoning for joining me darling?" Loki questions.
"For starters it's to get revenge. Revenge on all the people who have ever thought they were superior or thought I was some monster. I am not a monster but special just like you." You explain resting a hand on his cheek.
"I remember all the adventures and privileges Thor got that I didn't. I also remember you being just a normal citizen, but I still loved you none the less." Loki told you. You smiled. Slowly the two of you both lean into a kiss. After moment you pull away.
"That is the second reason I joined you, my love." You smirked.