Jace x Reader

You walk into Taki's, smiling as you sit down in a booth. Across from you sits Jace, the blonde headed boy you have come to love. Most people find his arrogant sarcasm annoying but you rather enjoy it. Jace smiled as you sat down.
"Hey, (Y/N)." He greeted.
"Hey," you said and then you realized you still needed a menu, "Can you call the waitress over, I need a menu and she never answers me?"
"No." He shrugged.
"What? Why?" You ask.
"Because I already order for you." Jace explains.
"But I wanted-" you start but are cut off by him.
"(Your favorite food)? Yeah I know this." Jace smirked his signature smirk. You smiled.
"Why thank you, you kind sir." You say in a British accent.
"Of course mi'lady. " Jace plays along.
After a laughter filled dinner Jace grabs your hand and pulls you out of the building, and continues down the sidewalk.
"Where are we going?" You question.
"You'll see when we get there." Jace says, but after quite some time of walking he covers your (E/C) eyes and guides you along. You step on something soft, what you assume to be grass. He uncovers your eyes and smiles. You smile at the sight before you. Your in the grass by a bridge and you can actually see the stars which is a rare thing in New York. You lay in the grass and pat the spot next to you. Jace lays down beside you. You both stare at the stars and just overall talk about life. After a while you both turn on your sides and smile. You peck his lips, "I love you." You say.
"I love you too." Jace grins.