「𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝝝𝗚𝗨𝗘」

Start from the beginning

"Only a bit," I admitted.

"That's not a bit, your hand is shaking, your nails have gotten blue, your lips pale and your teeth are slightly chattering," he noticed this all in a matter of seconds.

"You're insane for noticing these things," I stared blankly at him.

"Take my coat," he started taking it off.

"No, then you'll be cold," I stopped him by putting my hands on his arm.

"I couldn't care less, if my girl is feeling cold then I'll do anything to prevent it," he stated.

"I have an idea," I smiled, knowing it was kind of silly.

"Your coat is large enough, so just hug me into it," I immediately wrapped my arms around his torso underneath the coat.

"See, now Mommy and Daddy are in between their baby," I looked up at him.

He looked at me with big heart eyes and then finally brought his hands close to each other, so the coat hugged me whole, "You're adorable."

I just giggled and snuggled into his chest, "I love you, my Jaeyun."

"I love you too, my love," he kissed the top of my head, then lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips.

"Let's go buy her some clothes now that we know the gender," he suggested.

-

Me and Jaeyun strolled hand in hand through the aisles of a baby store, excitement radiating from our smiles. The anticipation of welcoming our little girl into the world was overwhelming and choosing adorable outfits for her felt like a special bonding experience.

As we perused the racks filled with tiny dresses, onesies and adorable accessories, my eyes sparkled with joy. My growing baby bump made it even more real that our family was about to grow.

"I can't believe we're going to have a baby girl," I gushed, gently caressing my belly. "I hope she inherits your radiant smile, Jaeyun," I giggled.

He grinned, placing a hand on my back to support me as we walked. "And I hope she has your kindness and compassion, love. She's going to be one lucky little girl, that's for sure."

We continued their search, carefully selecting a variety of outfits in different colors and styles. I was drawn to adorable floral dresses, while Jaeyun couldn't resist picking out some cute onesies with funny slogans like "I'm not crying, I'm ordering dinner".

As we approached the section with miniature shoes, Jaeyun's eyes widened with delight. "Oh, love, look at these tiny little sneakers! Won't they look adorable on our little princess?"

I chuckled, my heart swelling with love. "Absolutely, I can already imagine her taking her first steps in those. She's going to be a fashionista just like me."

After hours of shopping, we finally made our way to the checkout counter. With the bags of baby clothes in hand, we walked out of the store, our hearts full of excitement for the new chapter of our lives.

Back home, we carefully organized the baby's wardrobe, placing each tiny outfit in its designated drawer. As I gazed at the precious clothes, a mix of emotions washed over me - anticipation, love and a hint of nervousness.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Jaeyun asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled, leaning into his embrace. "I can't help but wonder what kind of mother I'll be. With you by my side, I know we'll be a great team in raising our little girl."

Jaeyun pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, his voice filled with reassurance. "You've already shown so much love and care. I have no doubt you'll be an amazing mother. We'll figure it out together, every step of the way."