If there are fewer spell spirits, then the importance of magicians will naturally decrease, and their status will decrease over time.

    It's like the status of soldiers in peacetime is never as good as in wartime.

    It's just that there are some greedy people who are reluctant to part with this honor. They sit safely in the high council seats, and the fangs of the curse spirits cannot reach them. The sacrifice of young magicians is just a cold number in their eyes. . Of course, they can easily choose to cut down peace for the sake of status, so that the war will never stop.

    In front of the door of the mortuary, there was the curse of Teacher Noctua moth guarding. Seeing the two of them coming, the cute and ugly rabbit tilted its head cutely, and jumped out of the way to open the door.

    Kamo slightly stepped forward and lifted the white cloth, looking at the naked corpse in front of her expressionlessly, her black pupils instantly turned golden, and she put the white cloth back in a moment.

    "It's Q, that's right, the core of the technique in this person's body has self-destructed." "

    Make this kind of preparation in advance, and you won't be ready to go back when you come here." Sometimes Mingming really can't understand these evil cultists Crazy, isn't it good to live? "Have you finished your investigation?"

    "Yeah—" Kamo nodded slightly and said, "I already know who the enemy is."

    "That's good..." After speaking, Mingming showed a sly smile and said: "Then can I handle this? There is a reward for him in the black market."

    Kamo smiled slightly: "Of course."

    This is no longer a living thing , Mingming directly threw him into compassion. The two walked out together, and she asked curiously: "Who is the one who the younger sister said to eliminate the ability? I haven't found any of these curse masters and curse masters in China." Kamo slightly replied: "It's the supernatural

    power who."

    Suddenly, it's no wonder she didn't know. Regardless of whether they are decent or villainous, magicians are actually quite noble, and rarely pay attention to things outside the world of magic.

    Whether Mr. Dazai's ability is elimination type or not, and whether it will take effect on spells, in fact, Kamo is only 50% sure.

    If it doesn't work, she can only go to Mr. Shi Er to borrow Tian Ni.

    Back in the dormitory, Kamo called the number he had contacted before.

    "It's really rare that the eldest lady would take the initiative to contact me." Dazai's voice and the dense sounds of wooden warehouses that could not be ignored came from the other end of the phone.

    Kamo was silent for a while, and asked: "Mr. Dazai is not working right?"

    The voice sounded like he was in the center of the firepower, and if he dared to answer the phone, Mr. Dazai's physical skills were not afraid of being shot into a sieve. Could it be that Mr. Dazai's ability is not elimination but protection?