Chapter 2

Hello Cuties😍😍

After a long time😪😪

Enjoy Reading📖📖

Manik: What??

Manik took his car and rushed towards Mumbai Medical College. He reached at hospital within 5 minutes because of his speed. He goes to receptionist and asks something.  Receptionist tell the direction and he runs to that direction. He reaches in front of ICU. He saw his sister lying lifelessly and breathing with the help of machines. A lone tear escapes from his eyes. Doctor cme from ICU. Manik rush towards him.

Manik: Doctor what happened to her?

Doctor: Manik, I don't know what to tell. Something brutally happens to her. There are some nail marks on her arms. I think..

Manik: What doctor?

Doctor: I think someone tried to abuse her..

Manik: What?

Doctor: Manik control yourselves..

Manik: How can I doctor... she is my sister... can I see her?

Doctor: You can..

Manik goes inside ICU and see his superstar. Manik slowly held her hand softly and starts crying.

Manik: I am sorry superstar. I failed to protect to you. I failed my promise to our parents. Avi, I am sorry. But I promise you I will sue that person who harassed you. I promise.

He slowly kissed on her forehead. He felt something moving in his hands. He saw Avni slowly open her eyes and tried to stable it. He was extremely happy and his sister woke up.

Manik: Avi..

Avni: Bhai..

Manik: Wait, I will call the doctor..

Avni: Bhai, I want to talk to you..

Manik: Ha bacha, I will. First I want to inform the doctor.

He calls the doctor and told him Avni opens her eyes.

Manik: Bacha, you are in Canada right. What happens to you..

Avni: Bhai, I ... thought... to give.. a suprise for you... I reached in Malhotra... Mansion and....

Manik: And..

Avni: There were... some peoples were there.

Manik: How many?

Avni: I think it's 5, They... tried to abuse me..... One girl... told.... me that... I am try...ing to snatch... bhai from .... her.. and she...

Manik: She..

Avni: She hit my head... with vase... and she told... to a man... that he can... have me..

Manik held his anger and he want to kill that people who tried to abuse his superstar. 

Avni: I ran away... from her... and met ..with.. an.. accident...

Manik: Bacha, I am sorry..

Avni: Why are you... sorry bhai... I am sorry... bhai.. I didn't hear your restrictions... I am sorry... bhai..

Avni slowly closed her eyes

Manik: Avi.....

Doctor rushes into ICU and checked her.

Doctor: Manik she is .....

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Meanwhile

Nandini reaches Khanna Mansion sadly. Abhimanyu sees Nandini and hugged her happily. 

Abhi: What happened doll, why are you sad..

Nandini: Bhai, woh..

Firstly

I am sorry for the late update 🙂🙂

Now I will try to update as soon as possible💖💖

Target: 30+

Much Love

💝💝