Mirania clicked her tongue in disgust.

‘I have a headache every time I see them, and anxiety when I don’t see them.’

Mirania shook her head as she seemed to be the first great witch to die out of stress.

‘I have to cure Alice’s illness and throw both of them into her arms, or I won’t die gracefully at this rate.’

As she crossed the forest, Mirania remembered a conversation she had with Grecan after reading him a fairy tale

That day, Grecan asked with a weird tone, unlike any other time.

[Fairy… Does it really exist?]

[Why are you asking that?]

[It appears in a nightmare.]

[What does that mean?]

[A fairy appears in my dream.]

Mirania almost fell back the moment she heard what Grecan said.

Grecan tilted his head and wedged himself in Mirania’s shock.

[Hurry up and come see me. Why do I feel strange?]

As far as Mirania knew, Alice had no ability to interfere with dreams.

All the love of nature and the world, all for Alice.

A lovely and precious fairy who only has the ability to heal life as if in return for her love.

Thus, Grecan’s dream couldn’t be influenced by Alice, but Mirania’s expression didn’t look good

“This tells us that it is almost impossible to defy fate as an individual, is it?”

It was clear that the world played a trick to somehow get back to its original fate.

Mirania wasn’t very happy, but she had to keep her sanity from now on, in order not to lose her heart unjustly to Grecan and Leverianz, whom she raised with her own hands.

Mirania vowed to act in earnest to resist the coercion of this world.

Meanwhile, in the room where Mirania left, Chera was packing Mirania’s belongings in a suitcase.

The slight difference was that, unlike the usual travel luggage for clothes, Chera was packing a bundle of herbs.

Feeling the wind rushing through the window, Chera looked up, she blinked in surprise as Mirania stood there.

“Why are you here already?”

Mirania, who had been to Malandor’s mansion in an instant, squinted as she looked down at the cheap luggage.