Chapter 35

[What are you doing, Grecan!]

[Grr?]

If you’re so surprised and reprimanded, you hide your tail between your legs as if I already punished you.

Eventually, Mirania decided to move to Leberianz.

Yes, it was a room right downstairs where I could immediately respond if anything happened.

‘Grecan might do something weird again if he knows where Leberianz is.’

Mirania, who was dumbfounded by this, murmured unconsciously, “As an adult and as a child, you’re the same bastard.”

Sigh—

Mirania, who was grumbling, lowered her gaze to the sound of Leberianz’s strong breathing,

Leberianz’s lips, which absorbed blood, were reddish. His face, lurking in a decadent and sickly, was like a doll made by a craftsman over days and days.

Mirania stared at his slender neck, with a few strands of blonde hanging down.

People with sleeping sickness are weaker than normal people. Because the amount of time their sleep was inevitable, they didn’t build muscle or stamina.

‘Did he seduce the witches at this rate?’

She looked down at Leberianz suspiciously. The gorgeous beauty that leaks out even though it’s not fully grown. Like a bud that’s still about to bloom.

If it was true that witches were possessed even when he did not use his power, it was also not an ordinary ability. Thinking of her past life, Mirania smiled bitterly.

“He used to be more docile than Grecan.”

If Grecan chased Mirania for her heart, Leberianz was the type who would try to trade something for her heart.

Of course, negotiations always failed and soon turned into a fight. He was not the type without countermeasures like Grecan.

‘I don’t need two of the night of obedience.’

Before I knew it, my thoughts grew longer.

Mirania, who had an idea for Grecan, turned to leave the room. At that moment, an icy finger curled around Mirania’s wrist.

Mirania slowly lowered her gaze. She saw a finger holding her wrist. Mirania, raising an eyebrow, glanced back at him.

“Ha—”

I made eye contact with Leberianz, who blinked while yawning. Drowsiness and laughter were mixed in his elegant eyes like red amethyst.

“Are you leaving already?”

“…”

“It’s been a while since you came.”

Mirania looked at him in astonishment as he spoke.

“Why did you come after such a long time?”

His voice was hoarse, but still, it resonated with his soul. If his physical condition recovered, he seemed to be able to charm people with his voice alone.

Seeing Mirania stiff in place, Leberianz smiled softly.

At this moment, it was a smile that anyone who saw him would fall in love with.

Mirania’s heart also pounded, ‘I’m getting goosebumps.‘

Of course, the appreciation was a little different from the criminals. Mirania realized that Leberianz was observing her. His red eyes moved slightly.