BANG!

A thick cloud of smoke rose from the middle of the forest. I could see what was going on without looking.

Mirania shook her head and spouted, “They’re really crazy.”

Mirania, who entered the top floor of the Witch Castle, got off the broom and hung the broom on a rack.

In her room, a witch, who had come before her, was waiting.

Sitting in a guest chair, Chera rose as if she had been waiting for Mirania’s appearance.

“Wasn’t it time to watch over the witches at this time? What’s the matter?”

“Ah, let me tell you… Ugh.”

Chera pinched her nose, frowning at Mirania in bewilderment.

“Mirania, what happened? You smell like a dog today. Oh, my nose.”

Chera, now with her red hair growing over her shoulders, scratched her nose in distress, then took out a herbal watering can from her cloak, and sprayed it.

Mirania coughed as the scent of herbs wafted all over her.

“Mmm.”

As the smell of fragrant and bitter herbs permeated her nose, Chera nodded in satisfaction.

“Now I have to report you. The familiar arrived a while ago.”

When Mirania glanced, Chera pulled a small yellow canary from of her arms.

The canary, who had its head down and eyes closed, blinked its black eyes.

‘Twit’, the canary shakes its wings a little and rubs them gently.

“I’m sorry. It slept, maybe it’s tired from flying in.”

With a smile hanging on her lips, Mirania put out her finger towards the little bird.

The canary, who had woken from slumber, saw Mirania’s index finger approaching quietly and stuck out its head and rubbed her finger with its golden beak.

“It’s a child working in the lounge of nobles, and the bird saw the woman Mirania talked about. I came right away because I thought you might be curious.”

“What?”

Mirania raised an eyebrow. Surprised, the canary flew away and landed on Chera’s shoulder.

Without knowing that, Mirania became serious. If it was the woman Chera talked about, wouldn’t she be the only one?

H B Oजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें