18. Hunt the Hunter

Start from the beginning

Two assassins with their katanas rushes toward Ferguso and they are getting closer to him. They swing their katanas toward Ferguso but he manages to dodge their attacks by jump back. He quickly draws his knife. Two assassins rushes toward him and they are about to swing their katana toward him but Ferguso quickly kills them. First, Ferguso swings his knife and manages to slice the neck of the first assassin. Second, Ferguso stabs the second assassin right on the head.

After that, there is a man with warm beige skin, black messy long hair, brown eyes, black moustache and beard, wearing brown animal fur on his shoulder, brown animal fur gloves provided with small claws, brown animal skin skirt, and brown animal skin boots, holding a spear rushes toward them and kills them by swing his spear toward them. His name is Takkar.

Behind Takkar, there are two men. One is a man with white skin, black medium length hair, brown eyes, black beard, wearing red hat, black bodysuit covered with white-black haori, golden gloves, red hakama, and golden boots. His name is Arsben and his weapon is sword. Second is a man with white skin, black short hair, brown eyes, black beard, wearing black-red shirt which has no right sleeve, red gloves, black long pants, and black-red boots. His name is Treizer and his weapons are double battle axe. Arsben and Treizer rush toward group of assassins of Dark Squad and kill them using their weapons.

The last is a man with white skin, brown long hair, brown eyes, wearing black armor with red cape. His weapon is a spear. His name is Regis. He charges toward assassins of Dark Squad and with his spear, he kills them.

The remain Rangers of Dark Squad aims their guns toward him and shoot him but Regis deflects their bullets using his spear. He then charges toward the remain Rangers of Dark Squad and quickly swings his spear toward them and kills them.

They are from Nemesis, an Organization created by the Leader of Revolutionary Army. This organization consists of victims of the Empire's Cruelty. They promise that they will take down the Empire.

Nine of them attacking Dark Squad with their weapons and nine of them still fine.

Kylie then rushes toward Regis. He draws his two short swords and he swings his swords toward Regis many times but Regis blocks his attacks.

Regis then strikes him by thrust his spear many times toward Kylie. Kylie blocks his attacks but his attacks manages to hit him such as his right arm, left cheek, left waist, and right leg.

Regis then swings his spear toward Kylie and he manages to slice his chest with his spear. Kylie is knocked back and he falls down.

Ferguso aims his rifle and shoots Kylie but Kylie quickly dodge his bullets. Ferguso then draws his revolver and he shoots him while he is moving. Kylie's right leg is wounded by Ferguso's bullet which came from his Revolver.

Kylie falls down to the ground. He tries to stand up but because of his wounds, he is unable to stand up. He looks around and he realizes that he is alone because all of his troops are wiped out by Nemesis. Kylie then looks at all members of Nemesis.

"Damn You Revolutionary Army! Don't you think that you can run away from this! The Empire will crush you and make you suffer! The Empire will be the winner you damn creature!" Treats Kylie to Nemesis.

Jerenimo XI is pissed and he aims his handguns toward Kylie but Marco and Oswald him.

"Laugh as much as you want! You are going to be crushed by the Empire!" Says Kylie with smile to Ferguso.

"Damn you sore loser!" Jerenimo XI is pissed to Kylie.

"Stop! Please!" Begs Oswarld.

"Young master. He tries to find your weakness." Marco Stops him.