Act. 1

ROSE -SAILOR COSMOS/USAGI -SAILOR MOON

It was a normal morning in the Tsukino household. Two girls, identical to each other, are sleeping in their beds, strangely enough both of them seem to be having the same dream. A young princess dressed in a pure white dress, embraces a beautiful prince. The two bring their heads close together and just as they were about to kiss...

"Usagi, Rose, you're gonna be late!" Their mother shouted. She was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper to pass the time. The two girls didn't realize at first what happened but then...

"AHHH" both of them yelled and hurried to dress up in their school uniforms. The older one styling her hair with two buns at the top and leaving the rest of her hair down while the younger one putting her hair in two pony tails with the same buns at the top. Their hair is one of the things to distinguish them with.

"Mom! why didn't you wake us up sooner!" Usagi, the youngest twin, whined, as both exited their rooms and run to the stairs, but unfortunately Usagi missed a step and fell down the rest of the stairs

"AaOuiiii"

"OH MY GOD!" her older sister gasped, "Usagi are you OK?!" She said concerned for her sister and continued on her way down, more carefully this time, not wanting the same thing to happen to her, as well.

"NO I'M NOT OK!" said poor Usagi. "That really hurt!" She pouted as she stood up. "Oh, thanks for lunch, bye!"

"Hey Usagi wait! Thanks mom ,love you. Bye!" Rose call out, as she took her own lunch and hurried to catch up with her sister.

"See you later dears please be careful, both of you. Mostly you Usagi!" their mother yelled.

"OK!!" both of them acknowledge her.

"What am I going to do with those girls, if only they were more like sailor V." Ikuko trailed off.

"AHHHH! We're late, we're late, WE'RE LATE!" The two sisters said as they sprint to school.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

"Why does morning have to come so early! I'm so sleepy." This Usagi Tsukino she's 14 and goes to Juban middle school. She's a bit of a clutch and honestly, kind of a crybaby too.

"Come on Usagi, there is no time for whining right now. We gotta hurry!" I'm Rose Tsukino. I'm 14 and go to Juban middle school, like Usagi, I'm a huge clutch, though I'm braver than my sister that's why I'll always try to protect her. She's my little sister after all! "Ahh Usagi wait. Watch out!" I tried to warn her, but I was too late.

"MEOWWW"

"AHHH AOUIIAUOUCH!" Usagi yelped. "Huh? That's weird did I step on something?"

"I tried to warn you, but as always, you didn't listen." Rose pointed out. "Poor kitty!"