Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word (Jini/Jinni - former NMIXX)

note: This fic has been in my Tumblr for a while. The reason why I put her former stage name and the group, is because I wrote this on her birthday last year. ALSO, BRING OUT THE TISSUES.

It's 5:30 AM, cold, dark, and breezy.

You woke up in the alarm of the goal horn signaling you must wake up. Ate some breakfast, and washed yourself, it's time to go to school.

Waiting at a queue of subway riders, a couple of minutes on a bus, and a 5-minute walk ago, you finally arrived to school. You then switch the song to your favorite song, "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word" by Blue and Elton John.

Y/N POV

Walking down the hallway, I saw her again. The girl who I thought will make my world happier, but instead made my life miserable in high school.

Choi Yujin, also known as Jinni, is my bully. It's absurd right? Well, I'm not like those guys who can pick up someone and fuck over their lives. I'm just a high school nerd with a knowledge to play football, that's why I accept this scholarship. However Jinni, why did she entered here anyway?

Trying to manuver from her sight, she successfully spotted me. "Ya Y/N! come up here or I'll beat your ass once again!" Yoona, or Sullyoon, called me out. Afraid of beating me up, I approached them. Her and Jinni are the queen bees of the school, so I must keep my guard up or else.

AUTHOR'S POV

It's quarter to 4.

You are currently treating your bruises and wounds in the clinic. Wondering, why on earth those 2 brats decided to pick up on you although there are thousands of nerds on your university, vulnerable like you. Haewon and Lily can't help you neither, because they are also afraid of their younger friends if they stand up for you.

Leaving to go to the practice, you were spotted again by Jinni. However this time, you couldn't predict what are she doing. The best thing you only do is to leave her and run to the practice.

JINNI'S POV

Seeing you leave really hurt me. I just want to talk with you for the shortest time that I could not disturb you, but I realized that this wall you've built to me is too high to climb. I can't take the fact that the person that I bullied the most, even I'm with Yoona, is you. YOU! WHY I CAN'T TAKE YOU OUT OF MY HEAD!

I CAN'T HELP IT! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU! NO ONE HAS BEEN I FELL TOO MUCH TO THE GUYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE!

Starting when you entered the class I'm also in, when you entered that very classroom, I fell in love with you. How can I too stubborn to believe to my heart? Why I even agreed to Yoona to bully him as a tandem?

"How I could talk to you even you ignore me like that?"

AUTHOR'S POV

Here comes the senior night. This is the time to impress everyone, but not everyone. Jinni has yet talked with you, but she's determined try at least once for the very last time.