# ⁰¹

I GOT YOU
chapter one ————— on hold

-'๑'- Superman (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

-''- Superman (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

꥟꥟꥟

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠...

꥟꥟꥟

  𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 the fire and everything has been mellow. I originally got a few weeks off of school to recover but conveniently Thanksgiving break rolled around.

"Welcome back bitches!" Maxine shouted excitedly as she greeted her grandparents at the front door.

My eyes widen as I try and stifle a laugh, "Max!"

"Maxine, don't call Nanna and Pappy bitches," Ms. Ellen scolds her daughter, holding a smile for her parents.

"Hi sweetie," Pappy greeted, embracing me in a hug.

I give him a small smile, "hi Pappy, you ready for today's game?"

"Most definitely," he responded, giving me one last smile as he went to embrace Mrs. Baker.

Nanna held Max in her arms, "hi sweetheart, look how big you've gotten."

Nanna then turns to me, "[Y/n] sweetie, you look beautiful."

"Thank you, Nanna. You look amazing yourself," I compliment back, giving her a hug.

After a few seconds she pulls back and grabs a container. Max then gasps as Nanna brings the container to her, "are those pumpkin whoopie pies?"

Nanna pats the container, a towel draped over it, "yes, they are!"

"Yay!" Max squeals, walking to the kitchen as Nanna and I follow her.

Nanna stops in front of the counter eyeing me curiously, "where's Brian?"

"Upstairs with Marcus and our friend Connor. I'm sure you've met him before," I explain, giving her a tiny smile.