Ellie laughed mockingly elbowing him in the stomach causing him to groan in pain bending over holding his stomach, " for a little thing like yourself. You are pretty strong" Ellie narrowed her eyes at him as she was about to say something but was interrupted when Peyton called out, " Ellie!" The blonde looked over her shoulder only to see Peyton and Brooke waving her over, " this conversation isn't over." She warned Nathan with a pout on her lips as she turned on her heel walking over to her best friends ignoring Nathan who was laughing loudly at the girl.

" He may be your boyfriend but if he uses my height against me one more time I'm gonna kill him and you're gonna help me hide the body" Ellie muttered under her breathe causing both Peyton and Brooke to smile in amusement at the small blonde girl as the basket ball game started causing the girl to get in their positions as they start cheering for the ravens.

"Basket by Nathan Scott! He really looks sharp out there tonight." The commentator announced loudly watching the game, " And now a steal by the ravens. They'll go on the offensive. Coach Whitey Durham urges them on. Tim Smith, he's got Scott! And hammers it home! He's already got 14 of the ravens' 17 points tonight. Turn around jumper...Nathan Scott! We haven't seen talent like that since his father Dan, played for Whitey. Here's Scott again, another one! It's all Nathan Scott!"

Ellie cheered loudly waving her Pom-Pom's in the air as she called out, " Let's go, Nathan!" A couple of minutes later Whitey calls a time out only to bench Nathan and bring in someone else in his place but as the game goes on the Ravens we're doing horribly without Nathan causing Whitey to put Nathan back into the game. Peyton smirked as she took a step closer to her boyfriend and told him, "don't bother showering tonight"

"First of all, Ew. Second of all, ew" the blonde beauty groaned with a look of disgust on her face while both Nathan and Peyton smiled at one another before he threw the ball to a team member as the game started once again, "Under 20 seconds to go, and it's all tied up. Fasten your seat belts, folks. We're going down to the wire. Stolen by Nathan Scott! The ravens have it! They've gotta hold onto the ball. 10 seconds remaining on the clock. Now five! Scott for the game!"

Ellie screamed loudly dropping her Pom- Poms to the floor clapping her hands before jumping in Brooke arms who spun the two of them around laughing loudly before the brunette placed her back on the floor as she made her way over to Nathan bringing him into a hug, " congrats, Nate. There was a part of me that actually thought you weren't going to win"

" come on, Ellie. Who do you take me for? Of course with me on the team we're definitely going to win" Nathan shrugged his shoulders with a smug expression on his face only for Elizabeth to roll her eyes, " so me and a couple of guys are gonna steal the school bus. Wanna come?" Ellie didn't look impressed as she shot him a look and said, " Nathan, you can't actually be serious! You know this is gonna come back and bite you in the ass, right"

Nathan didn't look bothered as he shrugged his shoulders and muttered, " No, it won't. Come on, it'll be fun" Ellie shook her head raising her brows at him and told him, " one, you're an idiot. And secondly, I can't and even if I wanted to go I don't because you'll guys will end up getting caught and I'm gonna rub it in your face tomorrow"

Ellie smiled waving her finger turning on her heel hooking arms with Brooke as the two girls walked out of the school gym, " Hey, so what you say we pick up Maya and we have movie marathon. I'm thinking Mamma Mia" Brooke wrapped her arm around the blonde beauty shoulder bringing her into a side hug, " we're gonna slumber it. We haven't done it in ages" Brooke nodded her head in agreement as they climbed into Elizabeth black Mercedes- Benz car before they pulled out of the school parking lot.