S Sharp wanted to ask a few more questions to confirm his guess, but the signal was cut off by the inquiry.

He put down the communicator and began to recall everything that had happened before.

If Si Xun really hid the star in the main star, when will it be...

The time before Ruan Qiu re-entered school?

Sharp shook his head and said to himself, "This man is really bold..."

If you hide the star in the main star and use it to protect the most important people, will you not be afraid of changes?

And did those star thieves really have enough strength to deal with the Inset... Sharp hesitated for a moment and arranged a team to go to the main star.

Outside the border, two energy starships have been shot down and the transition point has been closed.

The remaining Inset tried to escape and were surrounded by the garrison.

-

In the study, Xi Yuan looked at the observation images transmitted back.

"Is that the only person?" There was no expression on his face. "That commander can't even stop the leap."

Si Xun said seriously, "Don't underestimate the enemy."

The dragon and phoenix twin standing aside was eager to try. Nanxu asked, "Sir, let me go with my sister."

Several starships hovered low above the yard, carrying the skeletons of dragon and phoenix twins, and they can drive at any time.

"Go," Si Xun did not hesitate and did not forget to tell him, "You should follow Randuo's instructions."

Now the enemy is the allied army that is left behind in the main star, among which there are also some people who attack the abyss.

The planetary protection network not only resists the Inset, but also provides a layer of protection, which is extremely difficult to break through.

And most of the men of Xiyuan are still waiting for orders.

Ruan Qiu sent dragon and phoenix twins to the corridor and said worriedly, "Be careful of safety. If you are injured, you will be back immediately..."

Bei Xue pulled a good coat and said coldly, "I will kill them all."

The two of them are strong, but no matter how they are, they are minors. It's false not to worry.

Ruan Qiu saw the dragon and phoenix fetus into the cockpit of the wreckage and left with the warship. He couldn't wait to take the white bird to have a look.

Xi Yuan took him from behind: "Don't worry."

The dragon and phoenix twins cooperated tacitly, and the combined strength of the two was not lower than him.

Ruan Qiu continued to tell Xi Yuan: "You should also pay attention to safety."

Even if the dragon and phoenix twins and the Confederate army can get rid of all the Inset, it is impossible for the attack abys to sit idly by.

And he never showed anxiety or uneasiness. Like the inquiry, he was always confident, and even felt that the Insetians came just right.

This gave Ruan Qiu great peace of mind, but he still didn't want the people around him to get hurt.

Xi Yuan said "um", pinched Ruan Qiu's palm in front of the enquirer, and turned away.

Ruan Qiu stood in the corridor for a long time, listening to the occasional sound of noise in the sky. He wanted to drive the white bird to have a look, but the inquiry refused.