Then later, I encountered this more important thing now.

Si Xun said "um" faintly, and there was no expression about it.

Sharp stopped talking, and finally said, "Harlem will guard the border well. I hope you can also pay more attention to the chief, especially in places that are prone to trouble, or people."

He still suspected that Si Xun had a private contact with the star thief, but for so long, there has been peace in the galaxy.

The recent behavior of the boss was extremely normal, and S Sharp even felt that his temper had improved a lot.

In a word, Sharp still wants to remind you that if the star thieves are now working under the inquiry, you must take good care of it.

Si Xun knew what Sharp meant. He raised his hand and pressed his eyebrows and spit out two words: "Don't worry."

He thought about it for a moment, and then said, "It is very likely that the Inset people are here for Xiaoqiu this time."

S Sharp was about to turn off the screen projection when he was shocked when he heard the words: "What?!"

The department opened the communicator, deleted some files, and selected the key points and sent them to Sharp.

He never told anyone else that the galaxy has existed for thousands of years. Ruan Qiu may be the first mixed race, and he doesn't want Ruan Qiu to receive too much attention because of this.

But now that the Setts are haunted, S Sharp is at the border and will be the first to contact them. To be on the safe, the enquirent decided to make him psychologically prepared.

The document contains information about Ruan Qiu's father, his possible identity, and his relationship with the Inset.

The frown marks between Sharp's eyebrows became tighter and tighter, quickly digesting all this in front of him.

After reading the file, he deleted it directly, with a complicated look: "It turns out..."

It turns out that Si Ying's lover still has such a period of time. No wonder she has never heard her mention that she is in love before, and Si Xun only now tells him this.

As the leader, Sharp was also a qualified general, and he quickly caught a little key point.

After a hunted extragalactic race fled to other galaxies, the galaxy was invaded, the first time because of himself, and the second time because of his children.

This fell into the eyes of some extreme people, which was the culprit that led to the attack on the galaxy.

Sharp adjusted his expression and said, "If there is any new news later, I will inform you first."

More than ten years ago, Si Ying chose to enter Harlem College, which was almost half of his students.

Ruan Qiu is Si Ying's bloodline. The last time Sharp spread the news that damaged his reputation, he later regretted it.

He is even less likely to watch Ruan Qiu being taken away by the Inset and treated inhumanely.

"Okay," Si Xun sat up straight and nodded slightly. "Thank you very much."

The screen was turned off, and the communicator on the table rang twice.

The inquiry turned on the communicator, which was a summons sent by the head of the news agency invested by the main star.

[We received an anonymous letter mentioning Admiral Si Ying's lover.]

[The press release was intercepted by me and was not sent, but we may not be the only one who received an anonymous letter.]