This is in the dream, and Ruan Qiu has always been in the state of a bystander. He looked at Lu Ji, who was constantly talking to the green light, and inexplicably had a sense of intuition.

Green light wanted to leave, but he couldn't leave. He was dormant for a long time before he woke up, and he could only let him stay in Lu Ji's hands.

Lu Ji was still talking: "Do you need energy supplement or something? I can't connect to the white bird, which is very important to me..."

Ruan Qiu sat on the ground with his knees in his arms, watching the green light gradually fade.

He covered his ears and didn't want to listen to Lu Ji's voice again. Everything around him seemed to begin to become blurred and enlarged. He feels very tired now.

Before long, the green light was completely extinguished.

Lu Ji was panicked and then found that his mental strength had recovered.

He stood up happily and put his hand back on the white bird.

The white bird successfully connected with his spiritual power, and the lantern lit up above his head.

The picture of the dream suddenly accelerated, jumping back and forth on different timelines.

Ruan Qiu saw that Lu Ji had encountered an attack on the abyss and failed twice under the Star Thieves Organization.

Later, once again, Lu Ji fell into a more dangerous situation. His mental strength was about to dry up, and even the small star ship could not be driven.

However, at the critical moment, Lu Ji's spiritual strength actually recovered.

He seemed to have absorbed the energy of a whole tracking gun. His left shoulder was seriously injured by the impact of the shell, but his mental strength recovered as before, and he could continue to drive the wreckage.

As a result, the situation of the battle was reversed. Ruan Qiu did not see Xiyuan. I don't know if he was also injured.

Later, Si Xun was arrested in prison for treason, and Lu Ji also went to see him.

However, Si Xun didn't want to see him or have any communication with him. Lu Ji only glanced at his side face from afar.

There were also some quick flashing scenes that were so chaotic that Ruan Qiu couldn't remember. Until the end, Lu Ji confronted the Inset people for the first time.

Ruan Qiu has seen the appearance of the Inset people in the textbooks of the college. They have rough skin, ugly faces, and two hard shells on the side of their necks.

Lu Ji looked solemn: "What's the purpose of colluding with the allied army and letting the star thief do things for you?"

The Inset in front of him refused to disclose any information, and his mouth was as hard as a stone.

He couldn't ask anything, and it was useless to torture them. Lu Ji locked them up for a few days, and then came to the prison again in custody in a different way.

"Is there some trouble with your home planet?" He said gently, "If you need any help, just say it."

The Inset obviously didn't believe his words, but finally opened their mouth.

He said in a vague and strange tone, "We need your spiritual strength."

Lu Ji was shocked and quickly adjusted his expression: "So what you want is green light?"

"Green light?" The Inset quickly reacted, "If you call him that, it's okay."

He said something, closed his eyes and stopped talking, refused any communication, and looked like he was waiting to die.