He grabbed the young man's collar, his drooping eyes were dark and gloomy, and asked in a low voice, "What are you looking at?"

The young man finally found himself stepping on the minefield and shivered: "Lead... Yes, I'm sorry..."

He directly felt the murderous intention of Xiyuan. Although he didn't say a word, the emotions in his eyes were warning him.

If you look at Ruan Qiu more, you will kill him.

Xi Yuan was obviously angry, and the people watching the bustle nearby retreated unconsciously and did not dare to stay any longer.

In ordinary organizations, there are people who bring their lovers back, some will protect them for a period of time, and some are generous and give them directly to their companions to play.

When they met Ruan Qiu for the first time, it was normal for them to be curious about him. Without the young man just now, there will be others who want to take a close look at him and test the real relationship between the two.

However, at this moment, they all know the position of this beautiful little sheep beside Xiyuan.

The young man was so scared that he couldn't speak clearly. He was extremely sure that Xi Yuan would really kill himself.

Just as he was afraid, Qi Yuan loosened his collar and looked around.

Kang Shuangchi stood beside him, with a tense expression and said coldly, "Are you all idle to do? Get out of here."

The only people left bowed their heads and dispersed, and did not dare to look at Ruan Qiu again for fear of angering the attack on Yuan.

Li Luo came over with the display screen in her hand and pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose: "Lead, pay attention to control your emotions."

At the same time, Ruan Qiu stretched out his hand from the rear and carefully touched the palm of the abyss.

Xi Yuan took the opportunity to hold him. When he turned around, his face had returned to normal, and he could not see the fierce appearance just now.

"It's okay, don't be afraid," he hugged Ruan Qiu as if no one was around. He paused and relieved his behavior just now: "I scared him."

Seeing that he had no sign of losing control, Ruan Qiu was relieved and nodded: "Hmm."

Then, a man-carrying mechanical car came along the tracks, and Xiyuan took Ruan Qiu to sit in.

The railway tracks lead to the city in all directions, all the way to the center.

Ruan Qiu was not scared by the episode just now. He looked at the scenery along the way through the glass window of the mechanical car.

The dungeon has a complete circulating air system and synthetic sunlight. The environment is not much different from the ground.

However, there are still relatively few green plants in the city. Occasionally, there are sporadic trees and small flower beds on the roadside. Some shops are built on the outermost floor, and then there is a whole row of restaurants, and the most central area is the residential area.

"I asked them to make a menu," the familiar body temperature approached, and Xi Yuan kissed Ruan Qiu's ear. "If there is anything you want to eat, ask someone to send it directly."

Ruan Qiu turned his head and looked forward to it: "I don't choose. I'll eat whatever you eat."

When he came to such an environment for the first time, everything was novel.

Moreover, this is the hometown of Xiyuan.

At least until now, Ruan Qiu thinks this place is not bad.

The mechanical car entered the residential area, and the surrounding environment suddenly became more noisy.