【I forgot to bring my pajamas, gonna take a trip home】

After he finished writing, he moved to the side of the desk in small steps, squatted down, and passed the paper to Wang Yibo.

The desk was neither tall nor short. After Xiao Zhan squatted down, the edge of the table just reached his neck. Wang Yibo took the paper and read the words on it. He was about to speak but after he turned his head and was met with Xiao Zhan's face full of expectation. Xiao Zhan had both hands on the desk, his chin resting on his hands and was blinking while staring at him.

Wang Yibo swallowed his words and couldn't help but curl up the corner of his mouth. Then, he pulled on Xiao Zhan's finger.

Xiao Zhan received his signal and passed the pen over.

Wang Yibo wrote his response under the sentence written by Xiao Zhan.

【No need to go back, wear mine】

He handed the paper over, but this Xiao Zhan seemed to be afraid of something, he only stretched out one hand, and quickly took the paper.

Wang Yibo took a glance at the computer, then another glance at Xiao Zhan, and sort of understood. Xiao Zhan mistakenly thought he was in a video call and was worried that he would enter the scene.

Xiao Zhan had already begun continuing to write. Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan's drooping eyes and did not interrupt him, nor did he explain that he was only looking at a powerpoint.

Xiao Zhan lowered his head as he wrote, and after he finished writing, he passed the paper back to Wang Yibo. Since Wang Yibo only turned on a single lamp and Xiao Zhan's position was at the junction of light and dark. When he looked over, it was an image where half of Xiao Zhan was in the light and the other half was in the shadow.

Wang Yibo dangled his hand over the keyboard and didn't click next slide for a long time.

He zoned out watching Xiao Zhan, so when Xiao Zhan raised his head, their eyes met for a few seconds longer. Xiao Zhan noticed that something was unusual, so he passed the paper over a bit more and smiled politely at Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo collected his gaze, took the paper and read the words on it.

【Won't that be too troublesome? I will return very quickly】

He replied.

【Open the closet, the shelf of the far left are all pajamas, go pick one】

Wang Yibo passed the paper over and Xiao Zhan received it.

【Ok, thank you】

Logically speaking, after Xiao Zhan finishes this last sentence, he can leave. He was also about to stand up when he saw Wang Yibo taking the paper back and began writing again.

So he can only continue to wait.

A few seconds later, Wang Yibo passed the paper back, Xiao Zhan borrowed some light and lowered his head to read.

【Everything in the bathroom can be used】

Xiao Zhan replied to him.

【Ok】

Wang Yibo wrote again.

【I will take a while longer, if you're sleepy, you can sleep first】

Xiao Zhan replied to him.

【Ok】

Wang Yibo suddenly asked.

【Squatting for so long, aren't your legs numb?】