Xi Yuan was silent for a moment: "Let me ask your uncle first."

It turns out that the inquiry also knows...

Ruan Qiu opened his eyes slightly, and then took out the communicator: "I asked myself..."

Xi Yuan stopped him: "It's late. Let's talk about it tomorrow."

It's almost bedtime, so it's not suitable to hear some unhappy information.

It's dark outside the window. Now I'm going to inquire, which will really disturb his rest.

Ruan Qiu hesitated and put away the communicator again.

Xi Yuan wanted to shift his attention to make him feel better. He took the fruit and kissed his forehead: "Can you stand up by yourself?"

When Tang Qian was away, Ruan Qiu relaxed a lot and hugged Xi Yuan and said vaguely, "I'm very tired..."

Xi Yuan kissed him again: "Shall I help you take a shower?"

Ruan Qiu didn't expect his purpose to be here, so he quickly let go of him: "...no."

He pushed away the attack and stood up, trying to prove that he could, but he felt dizzy because he moved too fast.

Xi Yuan held him in time and almost half hugged him to the bathroom.

Ruan Qiu's face turned redder and redder, and he unconsciously clenched his sleeves.

But Xi Yuan put him in front of the washstand and prepared toiletries for him, not to help him take off his clothes.

Ruan Qiu breathed a sigh of relief and took the toothbrush from Xi Yuan.

You can call a mechanical soldier to help you take a shower, but Xi Yuan disagrees.

He confirmed that Ruan Qiu had regained some strength, prepared clothes for him, put the hot water and waited at the door of the bathroom.

After Ruan Qiu finished taking a shower, he wiped his hair casually and slowly put on his clothes against the wall.

Xiyuan also put an extra stool in it, which had been wet by water vapor for a long time.

Ruan Qiu looked at the closed door and summoned up his courage: "Brother?"

Xiyuan's voice immediately sounded from the outside, and he heard Ruan Qiu say, "Will you come in?"

The door was not locked. Xiyuan opened the door and saw Ruan Qiu standing by the wall, wearing only close-fitting shorts.

Xi Yuan's breathing was stagnant. He came forward and picked up a wide bath towel and wrapped Ruan Qiu's whole body.

Ruan Qiu's hair was wet, and the drops of water kept falling down, accidentally wetting Xiyuan's collar.

Xi Yuan didn't care and couldn't help kissing him: "Is it cold?"

Ruan Qiu replied, "It's not cold."

Xi Yuan first helped him dry his hair and then dressed him.

The button was tied from the bottom to the top, and Ruan Qiuxin accepted Xi Yuan to take care of himself.

Xiyuan's movements suddenly stopped, lowered his head and took a bite of his white and tender skin, and kissed his collarbone.

Ruan Qiu suddenly panicked and was pressed tightly by Qiu Yuan and couldn't move.

Xi Yuan's eyes were a little heavy, and his hot breath fell on Ruan Qiu's face: "Didn't you let me in?"

Ruan Qiu hesitated and stopped talking now.