As soon as he approached, Ruan Qiu smelled the strong smell of alcohol on his body and began to blush again.

Xi Yuan kissed him, and the dry and hot touch was light or heavy, constantly imprinted on Ruan Qiu's cheek.

He was so excited that he hugged Ruan Qiu tightly and wanted to take him somewhere else.

Suddenly, there was a noise at the door.

"The boss?" Kang Shuangchi knocked on the door outside and hesitated, "Are you inside?"

After him were Li Luo, and there was a group of men waiting with breath.

Li Luo held the display screen in her hand and looked serious.

The screen shows that Xiyuan's runaway index has reached 80%.

She found Kang Shuangchi as soon as possible and brought someone to check the situation.

Kang Shuangchi sent a summons to Xiyuan on the way, but did not get any reply.

He hesitated: "Didn't you say that with Ruan Qiu, the boss would not get out of control?"

Ruan Qiu is more effective than inhibitors. He is almost not used to the normal attack for so long.

"This is just an unconfirmed guess," Li Luo always pays attention to the data on the screen. "The sensor won't go wrong. You don't want to see the only guardian under the chief of the league die in the Griffin Star, do you?"

Kang Shuangchi took a deep breath and urged the mechanical car to speed up a little faster.

However, when they came to the door of Xiyuan's residence, it was quiet inside, and there seemed to be nothing wrong.

Li Luo urged, "Go in and have a look."

Kang Shuangchi hesitated: "It's so late... Is it true that your data won't go wrong?"

In the evening, it's not good to disturb Xi Yuan's rest...

Moreover, in the past, the attack was out of control, and there was not a lot of noise. Unlike now, there is no sound in the door.

Li Luo stared at him fiercely: "Are you doubting my professionalism?"

She was not confused, but the people around Xiyuan were Ruan Qiu, and their status was extraordinary. They must be cautious.

"It's too late if you don't go in," Li Luo looked down at the display screen. "85%."

Only then did Kang Shuangchi summon up his courage and knocked on the door.

If no one responds, he will force him to break in again.

When he knocked for the second time, the door opened from the inside.

Kang Shuangchi stood on a low step and looked up to see Xiyuan. He didn't have time to be happy: "Big boss, you... er..."

Xi Yuan grabbed Kang Shuangchi's neck, and there was a haze in his eyes, revealing a strong sense of impatience.

He was so powerful that he treated the noisy record screen. Kang Shuangchi couldn't breathe well, and his face turned red and he couldn't speak.

Li Luo quickly retreated, and his subordinates raised the gun containing inhibitors and tranquilizers and fired them at the neck of the abyss.

Xi Yuan reacted very quickly and turned his head to avoid the two potions, but he also diverted his attention, and Kang Shuangchi was able to break free from his hand.

He covered his neck and panicked: "Control him quickly!"

Fortunately, Li Luo was vigilant. The attack on Yuan was really out of control...