Calm Thunder

I went back home having trouble thinking, it was only 4pm, Sam will be back home by 9pm.
I was feeling dizzy so I got up from the couch and went inside my bedroom to sleep.
I slept and had no idea how fast the time flies.

I woke up. I saw somebody sitting on the sofa chair in front of me watching me. As my blurry vision derived, It was Samuel sitting on the sofa chair with liquor bottle, his hair a mess, and he looked exhaust. I looked at the clock. It was 10:30.

Yuri: "Honey"
I called him. He looked at me. His eyes all red filled with anger and hatred.
He sat quietly.
Yuri: "Honey, I need to say something to you about the appointment today"
I told him slowly.
He was staring at my belly and I was feeling bit uneasy.
Sam: "you are pregnant"
He said with dripping venom in his voice.
I was scared, he know this already? The hell with Renee!
Yuri: "Yes, but..."
Sam: "We had sex 8 months back"
He cut my sentence.
I was getting scared with every passing minute
He drank from his liquor bottle
Sam: "How is that possible Yuri? You are 3 months pregnant"
He asked me with anger in his voice
I gulped
Yuri: "I don't know Sam"
And he laughed sarcastically.
I have never seen or known this Sam before. He seemed completely different.

Sam: "Considering your past in college, you can let anybody inside you"
His words cut me sharper then the knife
I was shocked
Yuri: "What are you saying?"
I asked angrily
Sam: "I am saying, you have always been a slut in college, always ready for party, always sucking dicks, fucking guys, getting high, there are possibilities you fucked someone else again in three month"
He said looking directly in my eyes and I was not able to believe my husband. A tear felt from my eyes.
Yuri: "Samuel you are my husband, I just can't believe you'll say this to me. I know i was always ready for party, I was a free spirited person but I was never a slut"
I said in anger
Sam laughed again, he came near me, his strong arms pulling behind the hair strand that came in front of my face.
Sam: "you know before our wedding, my mother and sister told me, a girl like you will never be wife material. Indeed they were right, I have heard many rumours about you in college that you sucked the professors' dick to pass in exams. Which of course I did not believe at that time because I loved you"
My eyes were full of tears. This calm fight is way much worse than screaming and fighting.
Yuri: "Those were rumours Sam. I am telling you I have never done those things in my life. I love you and you are the only man in my life"
I said taking his hand in my hand.
He smiled.
Sam: "Than how do you explain this?"
He pull my shirt up and said touching my belly with his palm.
My three months pregnant belly was visible to both of us.
I had no answer to his question.
I was quite and continued to cry.
Sam: "Awwww, you crying? It's okay honey you don't have to. We both know you are a gold digger and a whore, you know there is another way you can earn money better"
He started humiliating me and I had nothing to say to him i was only crying, he came close to me i was hiding my face from him, he continued to come near my face.
Sam: "You should work in a brothel honey, for a figure like yours people will throw so much money"
He said taking my hairs back gently. So that I can see his face as he talks.
Sam: "You must really love getting your vagina fucked by numerous guys sugar, do you do that on my bed when I'm at the clinic working?"
He asked getting angry.
I nodded no
Yuri: "Sam I have not cheated on you"
I got the courage to say that.
Sam: "you know what honey, my millions are not earned to be spent on prostitutes like you, get your stuff and get out of my house taking this bastard child of yours"
He said with hatred and disgust
Yuri: "Sam, where will I go? I have nowhere to go right now, please"
Sam: "Either you get out of my house right now by your will or I will throw you out, the choice is yours"
He stared straight into my soul.
He stood up, he being a 6'1 tall figure with muscular body held my hand forcefully, a 5'6 girl curvy average girl, he threw my out of the bed.
Sam: "don't make me get physical with you, I don't want STDs by touching a whore. I'm waiting downstairs be quick"
I was wearing a white shirt and jeans, i packed my stuff in a luggage, I only took my clothes and not the jewellery.
I went downstairs, put all the keys on the table. He looked at me. We did not said anything.
As i was leaving.
Sam: "Give me the ring"
He asked for my wedding diamond ring which he gave of worth $150,000.
I denied.
Yuri: "It's my wedding ring. It is the only thing that connects me to you"
Sam laughed.
Sam: "I knew this kid was never mine"
I realised that as I said this sentence he took it in another way.
Sam: "Give me the ring"
He commanded me again.
Yuri: "Please Sam"
he snapped at me, he took my finger and forcefully removed the ring. I was crying but he didn't cared.
Sam: "GET OUT"
He yelled at me. I took my luggage and i left his house.

He closed the door behind me. I had no where to go.
I slept on the bench in front of his house.

To be continued.