The race

Did I forget to covers the hickey Daniel has warned me about. Alice you aren't doing well today. I thought to myself.
Oh I was rushing this morning and I thought I would try to curl my hair but it didn't work out well. I tried to tell him.
But there are no curls in your hair? Charles questioned.
I brushed them out when I put on my suit.
I told him.
Arthur's eyes where traveling from me to Charles.
Can I talk to you in your drivers room. Arthur asked.
I nodded him and walked back to my room.
What's going on with you lately. He asked.
The same old. I told him.
Alice I want you to be able to talk to me like you talk to Daniel. He explained.
I laughed but then I realized he was serious.
You would absolutely freak. I told him.
I'm going to leave the overprotective role to Charles. He seems to be doing it just fine. I will still beat someone who treats you wrong. But I want to be the fun one for a change. He told me.
Maybe this could work. Maybe I could tell him things.
Okay well...I kinda like Lando. I whispered.
I knew it! He snapped back at me.
I laughed and told him everything that had happened but I left the details out about the drivers bet and me and Lando in the bathroom.
You have to coolest life that I never knew about. Arthur told me.
I know I'm really cool. I winked.
I looked at my watch and remembered I needed to head to my car. I started to walk out with Arthur and he was still asking me questions.
So you snuck out! He yelled.
We were walking out and we didn't see that Charles was in front of us.
You what! Charles yelled.
Story from a long time ago. I told Charles.
Me and Arthur walked pasted him. And we bursted out laughing. I hugged him. And Gabby and Ollie were waiting for me by my car to wish me a good race.
I got into my car. And now all the anxiety was setting in. My palms were sweating through my gloves. My hairline was drenched through my helmet.
And go ahead to P5 and we are hoping you can make it into podium! The radio rang.
I will try my best. I replied.
Lights where out and all the cars flew. Charles was in front of me and Lando was behind me. Max, Checo, and Lewis in front of Charles.
I maintained P5 through 45/57 laps.
Checo was trying to past max through the straight and they crashed. Debree from there crash came straight at my almost making me slide off the track. Bottas was on my tail the whole time. Almost crashing into me a couple times.
P3 keep it up Alice! One more lap. The radio rang.
I WAS ON PODIUM. ME. ALICE LECLERC WAS ABOUT TO BE ON PODUIM. I tried my hardest to maintain P3 the last lap. Charles was in front of me still and Lando has dropped a place from behind me. I could see the checkered line.
YOUVE DONE IT ALICE P3 YOUVE MADE PODUIM. My radio blared through my ears.
I pulled into the pits. Tears already falling. I ran out of my car to my teams but I was looking for one person. Arthur was waiting for me. I pulled my helmet off and hugged him tight.
You did it! You did it! He was was tearing up.
He eventually pushed me to Charles who was tearing up as well.
P2 and P3 sis! He hugged me.
He let go of me and we ran into to our team. We walked into the podium. And got our champagne, hats, and trophies. We went into our post race interviews.
After all the stuff after the race I was in my drivers room when there was a knock.
Who is it? I asked.
Lando. He yelled from the other side of the door.
Come in. I yelled.
I wasn't even thinking I was still in bra and I just told Lando to come in. He walked in.
Umm maybe we should talk another time. Lando tried ti tell me.
Calm down my back is to you. I chuckled.
I just wanted to say great first race. Lando told me.
I had put my clothes on and hugged Lando and thanked him. He left and I had to go find Carlos to see if he needed a ride home. I walked into the Ferrari building. Charles, Ollie, Gabby and Arthur sat at one of the booths.
Does Carlos need a ride home? I asked home.
No he rode with Daniel. Charles responded.
Oh okay, I'm gonna head to the hotel I'm sure I will see you all later. I tried to tell them.
Can I ride with you? Arthur asked.
Me too? Ollie and Gabby joined in.
Whatever. I laughed.
Lucky for us we were all staying in the same hotel. Once we got in the car we blared music the whole way to the hotel. We all final said out goodbyes. It was 5 in the afternoon by now. I was planning on taking a nap. Until my phone let up.
F1 baddies
George: are we partying tonight?
Charles: obviously, I heard of this great club close by.
Lando, Lewis, max: I'm in
Charles: this happens every time nobody says there gonna come but then the whole grid shows up.
George: calm down mate.

I chuckled at there stupidness. But I was upset that I didn't get to take my nap because I knew gabby would be coming through that door any second.
OPEN UP. Someone was yelling at the other end of the door.
I dragged myself to the door to see Gabbys face smiling at me.
PARTYYY TIME GIRL! She yelled as she pushed her way through me.

Author note: ⚠️plz read⚠️ first I just wanna thank all y'all for your support. Y'all are the sweetest people. And also my schedule will be I will post every other day. And please leave more comments there hilarious. And I spelled my TikTok wrong the other day it's @ynleclerc

Also I need y'all the answers the questions;
What drama do we wanna see?
What do you wanna se with this story?
What people do we wanna interact more with?
Do we want longer chapters?
I would love your feedback.

Once again thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy the story. And I would love you feedback. And this chapter might be bad because its 4 in the morning. Luv ya