Aftermath

Ollie❤️
Alice:WTH WHO TOOK THAT PHOTO
Ollie:idk but all I know if that we are screwed
Alice:you won't be it was my fault
Ollie:well I agreed to do it
Alice:you where being a good friend Let's stick to the story that we were both drunk out of our minds and don't even remember it
Ollie:sounds good

I shook Gabby awake. I handed her my phone.
Nooooo. She gasped.
Ya I know but can you come downstairs with me to get medicine? I asked.
Your just asking for trouble. She told me while getting out of bed.
We got ready for the day then we went downstairs. Arthur and Charles were sitting at the table waiting for me.
Have fun last night? Charles asked.
Ya it was fun. How was your night? I asked him.
Ya it was going great until I saw a photo this morning. He told me.
Look I'm not in the mood for your crap. I came down for medicine and then I'm going back to sleep. I explained.
Gabby shook her head.
What's that on your neck? Arthur asks me.
Gabby has her back to the boys and mouths "HICKEY". You have got to be kidding me. I guess we got carried away last night.
I burned myself we a curling iron earlier. I replied.
I bet you did. From now on when you go to party's me and Arthur have to be there with you at all times. Charles told me.
Is he being serious right now. I couldn't help but let a laugh escape.
Absolutely not. Im a grown adult. If I want to make out with someone I will if I want to screw them I will. And it's not even a big deal all we did was kiss and I was bloody drunk so can you just calm down. I told him.
Ya it's really not that big of a deal because it was planned because of Lando or something I don't really remember well. Gabby said.
I can't believe she just said that in front of my brothers. She just messed up my whole lie. I kicked her foot and then I gave her the look "they weren't supposed to know that".
Plan? Lando? Charles asked.
I think she is still a bit hungover she doesn't know what she's saying. I told them.
Before they could respond I pulled out my text with Ollie and showed her. She mouthed "sorry". Why do you have your text with Ollie pulled up? Arthur snuck up behind me.
I'm done with you too. Thanks for the great party. And I was drunk I don't remember what really happened and Gabby doesn't know what she is talking about and nothing happened. I told them as I walked up the stairs with Gabby.
Well I'm not done you can't just go around kissing whoever you want. Charles yelled at me.
Is he being serious right now. He is taking this was out of context.
THATS THE DEFINITION OF BEING AND ADULT. YOU DONT EVER YELL AT ARTHUR WHEN HE MAKES OUT WITH SOMEONE AT A PARTY! YOUR NOT MY DAD CHARLES SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE. I yelled at him.
He went to the garage and slammed the door. Arthur passed me on the stairs and he shook his head.
That's not fair you guys way overreacted. I tried to tell him.
I felt really bad for what I said to Charles. The last thing he promised dad was that he would take care of me and Arthur. And that was him taking care of me.
I walked back into my room and Gabby was getting packed.
Already? I asked.
Did I not tell you? I have to leave early they called me into work. She told me.
Wish you could stay longer. I hugged her.
She was a really fast packer. Or maybe she just didn't bring a whole load of stuff.
She was putting her stuff into the cab when she came up and hugged me.
Try to apologize. She told me.
Is she serious. Is she seriously on the boys side. Before I had a chance to respond she was already in the car. I walked back into the house. I really didn't want to be in this house. And then that's when it hit me. I have a apartment in Monaco I don't have to stay here all break. I packed a quick bag of the stuff I need. I walked down the stairs with my bag and went to find my mom. She was in the living room watching the price is right.
Hey mom, I have to go to my apartment to take care of a couple things if you need anything just call me. I told her.
Ok sweetie just don't forget about me. She chuckled.
I laughed too. I went into the kitchen to go to the garage. And there was the golden trio eating in the kitchen.
Where are you going? Lorenzo asked.
Somewhere that's not here. I told him.
I knew I had to do it at sometime.
I'm sorry Charles that was wrong of me to say. I told him.
He just nodded. That's all he did was nod. I had just apologized and he nodded his head.
Is there something you wanna say sorry for? I asked him.
Nope. He told me.
Unbelievable. I walked out into my car.
Before I pulled out Arthur knocked on my window.
Look I'm sorry we overreacted. He told me.
Now get Charles to say it. I told him.
When I got to my apartment someone was sitting on my couch. Some with brown curls.
Lando? I asked
Oh hey I was waiting for you to get home. He told me.
How did you get in? I asked.
Long story. He replied.
What do you want? I asked.
Why did you kiss Ollie at the party? He asked me.
Why did you kiss Lusia at the party? I asked.
Well that's different. He told me.
Is he being serious. He sounds stupid right now.
"Well it's different" what does he even mean by that.
He got off the couch and come over to me. He pulled a strand of hair out from my face. He was looking me in the eyes. Slowly his face was moving closer.
Until I heard a irritated sigh and I looked at my door and there was Charles with one of my spare keys I gave him.