Chatper 28

Have fun reading! 🤍
———————————-
Monday
9:30
3rd person pov

Bruce woke I still very tired since all night max,Casey,and him planed on what to say Bruce went downstairs and made some Bacon and eggs for them he grabbed the plates and went backup stairs into his room

"Wakey wakey"
Bruce said pushing max and Casey in-tell they woke up

"Good morning to you too" (M)
They sat up and Bruce handed them their plates and forks they all ate and Max and Casey decided to leave so Bruce could call Vance to come over.
He grabbed his phone once he heard the door shut he swipe to Vance's contact and pressed call

"Uh hello?" (V)

"Hi can you come over?" (B)

"Oh hey love of course I can I'll be there in a sec!" (V)

"Okey bye" (B)

Bruce singed and waited for him once he heard a knock on the door he ran to it and opened the door to see two people vance and griffin...
He let them both in and shut the door

"Sorry I had to bring griffin our mom isn't home" (V)

"Oh it's okey but griffin can you stay here it's kinda important" (B)

Griffin immediately knew what was gonna happened but he didn't want it to happen he nodded Bruce grabbed Vance's arm and led him to his room. Griffin wanted to know if he was right or not so he followed them and put his ear on the door so he could hear them.

"What did you need?" (V)

"I umm" (B)

"Come on dude spit it out your wasting time"
(V)

"Okey I think we should.....break up" (B)
Vance laughed 😒

"You really gonna break up with me I'm like the only guy that likes you!" (V)
Bruce looked at him shocked he wasn't sure on what to say
Vance walked over to the door and opened it seeing griffin He rolled his eyes and looked over to Bruce one more time before all of this is over

"Good bye stupid bitch"
After that he left Bruce just standing there griffin walked in and gave him a hug which of course he hugged back Bruce enjoyed the hug in-tell everything went black he had so many mixed feelings that he passed out. Griffin hold on tighter and put Bruce on to his bed he grabbed his phone and called 911 they said they would be there in about 10mins so griffin called the group (not vance) everyone came and waited for the ambulance once they arrived they took Bruce on the stretcher they said only one person could go with them so the group decided finny would go and the rest would have to rely on robins driving.
Finny was waiting for the group to get there while he was sitting on a chair wondering what happen.
The other finally arrived after about an hour because robin almost crashed like 5 times then got pulled over.
They all went to a chair while out of breath robin just layed on the floor

"So what happened griffin" (F)
They all looked over at griffin waiting for a response

"Well bruce randomly called Vance to come over and he had to take me since our mom isn't home so when we came over Bruce told me to stay in the living room because it was important so I thought you know so I followed them and I heard Bruce say he wanted to break up with Vance and Vance got all mad called him a bitch then left I went into the room and hugged Bruce then he got all heavy that's when I realized he passed out I think it was because he was feeling so many emotions"

"Well you are right"
They all looked over to see a lady (the doctor)

"When someone feels to many emotions like anger,fear,or pain they can pass out which what happen to your friend"

"So how long is he going to be out?" (R)

"Well it can take a day to a week for someone wake to wake up"
They looked down to the floor waiting for the doctor to continue

"If you want you can stay here for the rest of the night"

"Well I can't I have to baby sit my cousin tomorrow sorry guys does anyone need a ride" (R)

"Yeah I have to go too sorry" (Billy)

They left and finny called Max and told her what happened Max told him that she's on her way finny told griffin that she's coming.
About 5mins later she came through the door she ran to Bruce and started tearing up

"Oh Bruce I'm sorry" (M)
Casey came though the door too and sat by griffin on the floor she gave him some gummy worms and bug juice to try and make him feel better she also gave finny gummy worms and some chai that she got from the lounge area
They both thanked her. Max was still over by Bruce talking to him about how sorry she was
Casey got up and went over to them

"It's okey max come sit down and relax" (C)

"Wait he's waking up!"