Chapter 13

TW:
Max
Everyone looks the same in this lame fucking town. You can hardly tell the difference. I stayed at home and figured out how to will myself out of existence. I gave it a try. I closed my eyes. I didn't know how I'd feel. I just hoped that it didn't hurt. It almost worked..
I woke up realizing that I'm still alive. Great I thought I got up and felt nausea creep up on me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet and flushed it watching it as it all goes down. My whole body shaking it was hard to move around but I managed to change and walk out the house. I got to school and saw the group. I put on my brightest smile and went up to them. "What's up guysss" (M) I got a bunch of heys back then they went back to talking to each other what was I thinking I should have waited Intell they were done talking I left without anyone nothing. I walked in the hallways waiting Intell the bell rang I decided I should go to the bathroom before. I walked into the bath room and walked into a stall "max" wait I know that voice.. "max come in out I just want to talk to you" dammit I walked out the stall to see Jason.. "why are you here" I say with a straight serious face "oh come on Princess I just wanted to talk" I cringed at the nickname "about what" "well are we still friends" why is he asking me that "you already asked me that after it..." it "come on princes you know you liked it" "get away from me!" I say as I back up but he grabs my wrist "come on don't get mad at me" he said with a sad face "can't we do it one more time you just felt so good" ... "WHAT NO WHY WOULD YOU THINK I WOULD LET YOU!" He tighten his grip "oww" "I'm sorry but I have to do this" no you don't your choosing to he dragged me into the stall I was in and took off all my clothes....
When he finished with me he just left leaving me sobbing in the bathroom... I left and went home shaking... I went into my room and layed on my bed my body hurt so bad I just won't it to end I want everything to end... but I can't leave them i don't want them thinking it was their fault...what if I write notes I grabbed my notebook and started writing starting with Gwen..and ending with Amy... I put them in envelopes and put their names on them...I go to bed thinking about the whole day... next day I wake up today was the day finally I take a deep breath and changed into a outfit that standed out and makeup I wanna look pretty before I leave this terrible world I finished and head out the door. I look up and here I am the devils torturing System for kids so excited... I see the group once again and for the last time I don't put on a bright smile I don't say anything I just go up to them I handed them the letters "don't read them Intell the end of the schools day" everyone agreed and I left and went back one and walking to my kitchen were all the pills are I took each bottle put them in piles and swallowed each on not leaving a single pill left I went into my room laying down and falling asleep...after school day I woke up but I wasn't in my room just a white bright room "oh my darling" only one person called me that "MOM!" "Oh max what have you done.." "I'm sorry mom I couldn't hold it anymore I had to give up" "no honey you choose to" "I'm sorry mother" I say as I sob into her arms.. "it's okey darling people can be terrible someone's"
3rd person
Everyone was reading their letters some crying some holding back tears and some looking shocked "I can't believe it" (BR) "we have to do something" (F) "I have a great idea rob you thinking what I'm thinking" (V) "yup" (R) robin and Vance both had smirks on their faces "so uh what is it" (G) "griffin and were obviously gonna kill Jason you dumb fuck" (V) "oh" (G) time skip
"So this is house right Bruce" (V) "yup beloved" (BR) lucky the house was a one story so they all went to the back and found Jason's room robin punched open the window making glass shader everywhere Jason woke up but then got hit in the face by Vance and got knocked out cold. They tied him to his bed. He finally woke up again to see people he have seen again he tried to sit up but noticed he was tied on to his bed "w-what do you guys what" (J) "oh come on don't acted dumb you fucking idiot" (GW) "okey I get your mad about max but please she said she wanted to" (J) they all laughed then went died silent. Vance sliced Jason's shirt and stared to touch his sides "how does it feel it be touched huh" (V) "looks like he likes it" Bruce said pointing at his boner "oh does little Jason have a boner dont worry bruce will take care of it for you" after Vance said that bruce pulled down Jason pants and cut off his thing and shoved it into his mouth Vance got up and liked over at robin "oh robin it's your turn" (V) "finally" robin said while twisting a ax in his hand he walked over to Jason and bent down "oh poor thing do you want free" Jason tried yelling and shaking his head "oh well I guess we'll see you in hell bye Byeeee" robin said as he chopped Jason's head off his body. "This is Beautiful don't you think babe" (V) "this is so very much beautiful" (B) they both smile at each other "me and Bruce will be burning the body and everything we used to put the weapons,rope and whatever else we used into this basket" (V) everyone did as told and went out the window. Bruce picked up all the glass and took out the whole window for zero evidence. Bruce jumped out the window and rolling onto the grass. Vance gave him the basket first then Jason. Vance also jumped out the window and helped Bruce carry the body and basket. Lucky Bruce was smart and made all the cameras disabled so they couldn't get caught. They walked to the deep woods and sat Jason down they dug a very deep hole and threw that mf in there. They threw the basket in there too and used matches to light the fire as the fire got big the also throw the matches in there too. They waited Intell the fire was gone they took the bones and stomped them into very small pieces and picked them up. They walked to the lake at the end of the town and threw it in there.
I didn't check for spelling or anything soooo