Sports Festival: Tournament Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Whaaaat?! A sudden ice barrage envelopes the stadium?! Did Todoroki illegally jump in to help L/N?!" Present Mic screamed, overwhelmed. Shiozaki's vines broke apart, from the cold, and I fell to the ground. I waved to get Midnight's attention.

"Hey! Ms. Midnight! It wasn't Todoroki! I did this!" I shouted. I felt the eyes of the entire stadium now on me. "Yeah, someone told me that Todoroki enveloped the whole arena in ice while I was in the infirmary. So, I used my quirk to refill the empty space inside the stadium with Todoroki's earlier ice attack." I clarified, scratching my head.

"L/N employs a clever use of his quirk to overpower his opponent! And with someone else's previous attack!" Present Mic screamed, in awe.

"Shiozaki has been immobilized! L/N is the winner!" Midnight declared. The stadium roared at the strange yet exciting outcome of the match.

"S-So c-cold..." Shiozaki said, quitely. She was still enveloped in the ice.

I turned back to Midnight

I turned back to Midnight. "You might want to call Todoroki down to melt this ice." I advised. Midnight nodded and did just that. Then I started making my way back to my friends, in the stands. On my way back up, I ran into Endeavor in the hall.

"What exactly is your quirk?" Endeavor asked. His expression was his usual frown.

"I can refill things. Kinda like a focused time reversal. I can't really explain it better than that." I replied, monotone. Endeavor was a Hero who always came off as a jerk to me. His power was badass but I was never able to see him as a true Hero. Of course, much of the public shared the same opinion. I started walking again.

"As of that last match, you'll be facing off against Shoto in the Semifinals. Do you intend to use your power in such a shameless way then too?" Endeavor asked, ridiculing me. I turned back to look at him, with narrowed eyes.

"I intend to become a Hero. Today, he's an obstacle to that goal. I'm going to take Shoto down any way I can. I have a promise I need to keep." I explained, confidently.

"Foolish boy. Shoto was created to surpass me. To surpass All Might. What can you hope to do?" Endeavor asked.

"You talk about him like he's a car. Like he was designed to perform better than anything else on the road. That's your son, man. Your child." I detested, glaring. My words must've hit Endeavor hard since he didn't say anything more, as I walked off. I was beginning to think maybe Shoto wasn't so bad. It seemed like his father was the problem. ''Maybe Midoriya knows something about him that I don't..." I thought, curiously. There were two more matches of the Quarterfinals before the next round would begin. Before I would have to fight again. In the meantime, I had an idea that I had to see through. I made my way to the Support Center of UA. Sure enough, the pink haired girl from the Obstacle Race was there.