But Wang Yibo already walked over by himself and opened the door of the back seat. But he didn't sit inside, instead, he paused for a bit and then closed the door.

Xiao Zhan saw with his own eyes that Wang Yibo 's long legs walked up, opened the passenger seat, and sat in.

Xiao Zhan's heart was suddenly moved.

Although Wang Yibo seemed to be cold, he actually has very good manners.

Based on only the fact that he didn't sit in the back seat and treated him like a driver, it can already score some points.

Then, Xiao Zhan thought about all the conversations he had with Wang Yibo today.

Never mind, he definitely is cold. But none of Wang Yibo's words made Xiao Zhan feel uncomfortable nor did they make him feel inferior.

So just like this, he put a the future's probably nice and easy label on himself.

"I need to go home first, I have to grab a few things before we head to your place, is that okay?" Xiao Zhan fastened the seat belt and sought Wang Yibo's opinion.

Wang Yibo said, "Okay."

And then he said again, "Our place."

Xiao Zhan awkwardly said, "Ah, my apologies, right, our place."

OK, Xiao Zhan tells himself, gotta get used to Wang Yibo's serious attitude towards marriage.

Wang Yibo is quite big, Xiao Zhan has driven many people before but no one was quite like Wang Yibo. When he sat down, the space became very small.

No wonder Wang Yibo's car was so big, he probably can't get comfortable in Xiao Zhan's passenger seat.

Xiao Zhan felt uncomfortable just by looking at him.

Next time, it'll be better to call his driver.

Very soon, the car arrived at Xiao Zhan's residential area. He got off, and Wang Yibo followed.

The two took the elevator up.

Xiao Zhan already felt that he was getting sort of used to these kinds of awkward states of silence.

The 16th floor arrived quickly, Xiao Zhan let Wang Yibo exit the elevator first then quickly followed.

The voice-activated lights turned on. Only the sound of two people's leather shoes could be heard from the corridor. Xiao Zhan took out his keys, opened the door, and went inside.

It was a very simple, clean and tidy two-bedroom, one-living-room apartment. After Wang Yibo came in, Xiao Zhan searched for a pair of slippers from the shoe cabinet.

But Wang Yibo glanced at the shoe cabinet, after he saw many pairs of slippers, he slightly frowned.

Xiao Zhan didn't understand what that meant.

"You go get your things, I'll wait for you here." Wang Yibo told him.

Xiao Zhan, "Oh."

Even though he felt that leaving the guest at the door is impolite, he thought that Wang Yibo probably didn't want to wear slippers that other people have worn.

Xiao Zhan could not find any new slippers at the moment so he didn't force it on him. He could only hurry into the bedroom, tidy everything he needed for the night, and put it into his bag.

Xiao Zhan jogged out, "All done, let's leave."

Wang Yibo nodded, "Mn."

Wang Yibo got back into Xiao Zhan's car.