Help Me

Warning contains graphic depictions of rape!

I was in the dead forest in Senersedee gathering herbs to suppress my heat cycle when I heard the twigs nearby crack nearby. Thinking it was nothing I continued to pick the herbs required for brewing a potion to suppress my heat for the week so I can perform my duties as prince of Obscura. As soon as I finished filling the basket up I stood up and floated over to the nearby tree to grab the last of the flowers that grew at the top. "Okay, that's everything I need, I think I can head home now." I hummed to myself. As I floated to the forest floor I felt like I was being watched so I sped up a bit so I could find my way out of the dead forest. "Shoot I think I'm lost, let's hope I can get out of here before the potion wears off..." I sighed to myself. As I floated between the trees I failed to notice I was being followed by four creatures three of them with rabbit skulls and one with a wolf skull. I was soon tackled to the ground knocking the wind from my lungs. I dropped the basket full of herbs and yelped. "H-Hey, let me go!" I yelled as I was pinned down by a wolf-skulled creature. "Look boys we found him, right where you said he would be." The wolf creature grinned. I groaned and struggled. "Hey let me go I don't want to fight you!" I whined. "Heh you fight us pathetic, we know who you are Prince Remor." The wolf-skulled creature laughed. "P-Please don't do anything!" I whined slightly as I struggled under the grip of the three rabbit-skulled creatures. "Hey, boss I have an Idea!" One creature hummed. "Hmm, what is it?" The wolf creature hummed. "Let's have our way with this lovely little specimen, he smells so lovely." The rabbit creature hummed. "Hmm, are you saying we fuck him till we're satisfied?" The wolf creature hummed. "Yes, we are." The creatures hummed in unison. "That sounds like a perfect idea!" The wolf creature chimed. I froze in fear. "Oh lucifer they're gonna rape me, I have to break free!" I whined to myself. I soon started to struggle against their grips but I was too weak. "No don't do this I beg of you!" I cried. "Oh is the little weak omega scared?" The wolf creature laughed while ripping all of my clothing off. "No please!" I cried. They forced my legs open and began to warm me up with their tongue. I whimpered and struggled again only to be harshly slapped breaking a tooth. I cried out in pain and started to cry tears of blood. "No just stop, please!" I screamed. Finally, once he had gotten me damp with his tongue he pressed his cock against my virgin velva and violently thrust forward. "AHHHH!" My eyes widened as I screamed in pure agony. I made another attempt to break free but failed miserably. "Mmm, who knew the prince was a virgin?" The wolf creature grunted as he thrust. I soon felt him hit my E-spot which quickly caused my body and mind to betray itself. I screwed my eyes shut and bit my tongue to stifle the moans that were coming from me but it was to no avail. Finally, I felt himself yank out of me and spill his seed all over my smooth black skin and I whined. Then they let go of my wrists causing me to try and make a break for it only to be violently tackled back to the ground and tied up with vines. "NO NO NO STOP!" I screamed as they took turns with my torn and bleeding velva. I gasped sharply as they each had their way with my body. Eventually, they all ganged up at once and I was forced to scuck off one of them while one forced themselves into my ass and two of them forced themselves into my velva. Finally, after ten excruciating hours, they finished what they were doing with me and dropped me to the forest floor. I was covered in unwanted sex fluids I had had a few unwanted orgasms of my own and I felt like I was gonna puke from swallowing all of their unwanted sex fluids as well. "Well, boys I think he's outlived our usefulness why don't we leave him here for whoever wants to have him next, am I right Prince Remor?" The wolf-skulled creature said while patting my skull lightly. I only whined weakly as I lay there curled up in a fetal position and shivered. "Good, now tie him up so he doesn't try to flee next time." The wolf creature laughed. The three others nodded and tied me up by my wrists and left me in a puddle of my blood and their unwanted sex fluids. After they left me I began to cry tears of blood and black liquid as well. "Please anyone come save me!" I cried out hoarsely. I tried to break the vines but they were too tough. I then started to feel dizzy and weak from blood loss. "Please, anybody... Help me!" I cried out again. Finally, I felt my weakness take hold as I began to slip into darkness. With a final weak cry, I managed to free myself from my ropes and crawl over to a tree and huddle closely to it so I could hopefully be found by someone who cares.