- Chapter one -

'3rd POV

"Alright class. Today we're going to learn about ambition. Does anyone knows what is ambition? " A lady infront of the class said. She looks like a homeroom teacher. Her name tag on the left chest says 'Kim Taeyeon'.

All the kids now raised their hands high, most of them. Some of them even yelled 'me me me!' which probably hurt the teachers ears but kids, what do you expect? These kids in the class sure is energetic for the first thing in the morning.

"Okay okay okay, let me pick yeah? Wooyoung! Tell me, what is ambition?" Ms. Kim asked a certain boy. He had slightly long hair and huge eyes. ( Atinys please dont attack me for saying his eyes are big. I don't really know Ateez so that is how I see them on first look. I'm very sorry. )

"Ambition is our dreams when we grow up, miss!" Wooyoung said confidently. He's currently the top of the class and have many friends around the school and his neighbourhood. But the thing is, he bullied a certain someone. Only that person, the other? No, he didn't bully them.

"Exactly, good job!" Ms. Kim clapped her hands, impressed by her students.

"Now, I want all of you to tell me what is your dreams or what do you want to be when you grow up. Starting with you, Soyeon." She said pointing to a small girl on the front seat of the class.

The girl stood up from her seat and said cheerfully "My dream is I want to make musics! I want to make everyone happy and listen to my music when their sad!" Soyeon looked very happy when she said that. 

"I see! You want to make people happy so you make music for them to listen. That's very good Soyeon." Ms. Kim said. Then she gestured the little blonde to sit down. Soyeon nodded and sit down with a very sparkling eyes.

That goes on with every student in the class. Some of them have the same dreams and some of them are quite common to be said. None of them had a unique one so far. That was until it was the last student to tell what they wanted to be. It was in the corner of the class that nobody seems to really notice.

"You're the last one, Sunghoon. Please tell us your dreams." Ms. Kim said to a boy who is quite tall and he had a mole on his nose and right cheek. He look really nervous to say the least. He is also the quietest student in the class.

Ms. Kim said again "Would you like to tell us, dear? It's okay if you're not comfortable enough to tell us. You can sit back down." She said smiling softly to the shy boy.

Suddenly Wooyoung slammed his hands to his table, standing up and turned around to Sunghoon to glare at him. "But that's not fair, miss! Everyone here tell out dreams and he passed just like that?!! No way I'm letting him do that!!" He yelled his anger and rage to Sunghoon.

"Now calm down, Wooyoung. He's not very comfortable to tell anyone and I don't force my students to fill in what I want from them. Now if you can, please sit back down and lower your voice. The other class is studying, okay?" Ms. Kim said trying to calm the angry fox down since it will create quite a disturbance to the other class.

"That still didn't solve the fairness to this!! He need to say what his dreams are!!" Wooyoung said stomping his feet now on the poor floor. There's no way to stop that little boy raging like that.

Ms. Kim sighed then turned to Sunghoon who is fiddling with his fingers. "Can you tell us, dear?" She had a sweet smile on her face and that was enough to give a little confident for Sunghoon to said his dreams.

He smiled a little and take a deep breath. "I wanted to be an Ice skater!!" He said with now a wide smile on his face.

No one said anything or clapped. Suddenly Wooyoung laughed like a maniac.

"Really?? An ice skater?? What would that bring you?? Coldness?? Hahahhahah!!!" Gosh, he's being crazy now. One time he's mad now he's being a maniac.

The laughter soon joined by the other students, not all though. Ms. Kim tried to shushed the whole class before Sunghoon burst into crying.

But it was too late.

Sunghoon's tears was already rolling to his cheeks and he was sobbing quietly without anyone noticing. He wiped his tears with his sweater paws and covered his face with it. He couldn't bare the embarrassment he got from the whole class.

Is being an Ice skater really that bad? This is also not the first time. Even his childhood friend or anyone he met before said that whenever he talk about his dreams. But that is what he wanted. He always admired the art of Ice skating (wtf is that?) since he saw it on a sport shows. He wanted to tried it so bad.

But it seems no one is supporting him. Even his parents said that he needed to focus on his studies instead of on his hopeless dream. Or maybe he was too young to even understand that Ice skating is actually bad? Then why would anyone tried it on the shows? 

What else would he want to be if he cannot be an Ice skater? Nothing took his interest except for Ice skating. Should he just give up or should he continue his dreams? He really need answers.

♥ .~-~. ♥

900+ words

Yes!! My first chapter is finished T^T This is my first book so pleaseeee tell me if there was any grammar mistake or typos. I'll change it. Don't get your hopes too high for the following chapter tho. I always ran out of ideas so you can gimme any ideas yeah? Anyways pleas vote!! TQ <33