"Thanks, Camz." I said colliding her fist with mine.

We then walked towards the small pond, it was so peaceful, the nature surrounding made me feel as if I was in the eye of a tranquility hurricane. Camila walked towards the front of the pond, "Oh my gosh, look Lauren, tadpoles!" She said, her voice filled with a childlike excitement.

She had her face in her knees, and the top of her hands were covering the bottom of her face, all you could see was her nose and her eyes. Her eyes widened due to the small creatures swimming around in their habitat, and her nose scrunched due to their awkward cuteness. I just stood over her, I admired her childlike persona.

"I like the tadpoles from this view I have here.." She mumbled, her hands still blocking her mouth. "But, I want to get to know them up close and personal." She said looking at me.

"How so?" I asked curiously.

"I mean, it would give me a reason to cool my body off, as well as to get to know the tadpoles." Camila said smirking.

"Umm, Camz..we didn't bring bathing suits." I tried my best to make her aware.

"My bra and panties are the exact same thing as a bathing suit, isn't it?" She said standing up.

"Well, go ahead and do what you want you want. I'll happily watch." I said smiling.

"Lauren, you have to join me. I want to experience something with you, let's start now." Her voice was hoarse and filled with excitement.

[Camila's POV]

I was standing in front of the small pond filled with tiny little tadpoles swimming around peacefully, I was going to become one with my surroundings. I just needed Lauren to experience it all with me.

The rubber soles of my converse were grinding against the wet gravel layering before the mouth of the pond. I sat down and started to untie my shoes, I then tucked my socks into the shoes and threw them to the side.

I stepped slowly into the water, it was warm, but there were also patches of cold water hidden deeper into the pond.

I looked at Lauren and gestured her to come in, "Come on Lauren, don't be such a baby." I mocked her.

"You're gonna have to do something worth willing to go in." She smirked.

I lifted my feet from the water and pulled one leg at a time through my openings of my shorts. My pink stripe panties were revealed, and Lauren's eyes were glued.

"Lauren.." I said flirtatiously.

"Y-yes..Camz?" She stuttered.

"You coming in?" I said while removing my black v-neck.

I then threw my shirt near my shoes and shorts and I was left standing in my bra and panties. My mission was to make Lauren follow me inside the small pond. I stared into her emerald green eyes from a small distance and sighed, "Oh, Lauren. You're just gonna leave me like this? I want you." I whispered.

Lauren began slowly walking towards the mouth of the pond to meet me, it was like she was in a trance, and my eyes were the element controlling her.

"So does that mean you'll join me, babe?" I asked sweetly.

Lauren shook her head quickly and then sat in the grass, her shoes were quickly being untied and thrown next to mine. But she just stood there, barefoot and beautiful. Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight, she gave off a fluorescent glow. She was very mysterious, it's almost like she wasn't too comfortable, yet.

"I think I'll just go in like this." Lauren said.

"But, you're gonna go back to the cabin in wet clothes and the coaches will know that we left the campus." I then added, "don't be scared, babe. It's just you and I."