"Listen, dude. Your drunk, go home, sleep it off...." Zach told him. "You want...her!" Luke growled in his ear. Zach looked at Cheryl as Luke spoke into his ear. "You want her...but you'll never get her" He told Zach. "Luke, stop come on!" Cheryl sighed. "Do what she says. Dont make her hate you...." Zach calmly told Luke. "I love her...I've always had...always will" Luke looked at Zach. A smile appeared on Zach's face as he nodded slowly. "Get some sleep Luke. Go home" He patted his shoulder. "Dont make Cheryl pull you away...." He told him.

Luke turned to Cheryl, her eyebrows in a worried expression. He walked to her and put his arm around her shoulder. "Im sorry Chez" He sighed. Booze, on his breath. Cheryl made a face as she took the glass from his hand. "Dont be..." She smiled a little as she walked off to Kassie and Jenn with him. "Where's Jodi?" She asked. "Bathroom...fixing makeup. She cried tonight Chez!" Kassie hissed. "Nice to know...he cares" Jenn looked over at Ash. "He...he's an ass..." Luke sighed shaking his head.

"Ooh, Lucas Hemmings are you drunk?" Jenn giggled. "Speaking of him...he's heading back to the hotel with us" Cheryl sighed. "What about the rest of...well Ashton and Calum?" Jenn asked. "He's too busy with...miss boobs of 2014 over there!" Kassie spat a little. "Enough you" Cheryl told Kassie off. "If Cal wants to stay...let him stay" Cheryl nodded. "I'll go tell him" Jenn stood up and walked over to Calum. "Aww, look at you two. Nothing more...close than an drunk ex hanging over your shoulder" Kassie smiled, sarcastically and folded her arms.

"Y'know...you need to get laid...." Luke told her. Cheryl and Kassie looked at him. "WHAT?!" She laughed. "Luke!" Cheryl burst out laughing. "No, seriosuly. Stop fussing about....other people. You miss Michael too!" He told her before burping a little. Kassie smirked at Cheryl. "He's good when hes drunk" Kassie laughed a little making Cheryl smile. Just then Jodi came walking over. "Hi...." She spoke quietly. "Aw, babe" Cheryl sighed. "Im sorry..." "Dont...you dont need to apologize for...sweet f.....all!" Jodi shook her head.

Jenn and Calum came walking over. Cal, a little tipsy. "Calum is staying, and getting back with Ash." Jenn nodded. "You sure your getting back with him...or him alone?!" Kassie scoffed. "Kassie!"Jenn nudged her shoulder. "Sorry" She mumbled. "Lets go" Jodi walked on. "I'll see you all later. Night dude" Calum grinned at Luke. "yeahhh....." Luke trailed off. "Your not saying bye to Ash...?" Calum asked. "See you later!" Jodi turned to him and walked on. "Guess not..." Calum sighed. "See ya" Kassie told him before walking out.

They all got in a car and got driven back to the hotel. They made their way up to their room, the boys room was just down the hall from the girls.

"You guys go a head...i better see hes okay" Cheryl smiled a little as she turned to Luke at the room door. "Okay, see you in a minute" Kassie smiled as the girls headed into they're room. Cheryl walked down to Luke and he turned to her. "Did you have fun?" She smiled moving a strand of flat hair from his forehead. He looked at her, as he opened the door. "No" He spoke flatly as he walked in. Frowing Cheryl followed him in and closed the door. "Luke..." "You have a date tomorrow? Must be a dream come true." He sighed sitting down on a long lounge chair.

"Dont be sarcastic" She sighed shaking her head. She went to the kitchen and ot him a glass of water. She walked over and stood with it. "I didnt know you could be an ass when your drunk" She looked at him "Oh I am sorry!" Luke covered his face. "Im sorry, if I cant feel a little bit pissed off!" He sighed. "Why are you pissed off?" Cheryl asked. "Uhh hello?! Your going on a date with a guy from a band you love!" He told her. "Dont shout Luke, I didnt do shit..." Cheryl began. "He'll do much better anyway. He wont fuck up. Maybe you shouldve just stayed home with the girls and not came with us" He told her.

Standing there, Cheryl felt like someone punched her right in the gut. "Well...if thats how you feel..." She nodded sitting the glass down and turning to the door. "Cheryl..?" He called. Stopping, Cheryl turned. "Im sorry...i didnt mean that...i didnt mean for that to sound the way it did" He turned and looked at her. "I dont know what to do or say anymore Luke. I..." She sighed. Luke sat up and turned right round to face her. "Especially now...your drunk and wont remember this conversation let alone...." Cheryl covered her face. "I was jealous" Luke told her.

"I...admit it." He told her. Cheryl looked up at him. Sitting there, his eyes red, his hair a little messy, pouting slightly. Walking towards him, Cheryl sat down beside him. "Your an ass...but i cant help but...like you" She ran her hand across his cheek and along the side of his jaw before dropping her hand. Luke looked at her, his mouth slightly open. His eyes travelled between her eyes and her lips. He leaned in, and Cheryl turned away. "Dont...Luke" She sighed. "Im sorry" He sighed and leaned his head on her cheek. His hair, brushing her skin,

He placed a kiss on her cheek, her jawline, her neck. She then moved. "Luke, you wont remember this and your drunk." She told him. He sat staring at her. "Come here..." She took his wrist and stood with him. "Which on is your room?" SHe asked. He pointed to one, Cheryl walked into the room and looked around at the slightly messy room. She sat him down on the bed and searched around for sweatpants. She found a pair and looked at him. "Change out of those...here" She handed him them. She walked out and into the lounge again. Picking up the glass of water she looked around for asprin.

Finding them, she took two and headed back to Luke's room. He was folding his jeans, messily as he turned to Cheryl. She sat down the glass and pills on his bedside table and looked up at him. "You should sleep it off. Tomorrow, take a shower and the asprin..." She sat him down on the bed. "Your still nice to me....after all this time" He looked up at her. "Because...." She spoke quietly. "Because why....?" He asked. She made him go into his bed. "Just sleep." He told him.

She looked around and found a small notebook. Lifiting a pen, she wrote him a note about the shower, and asprin. He wouldnt remember without it. Ripping out the note she sat it next to him, on his bedside table and sighed as she sat down beside him. "What?" He asked. "You wont remeber this...so..I do it because i love you" She smiled at him. A smile appeared on his face. "I love you...." He nodded. "Goodnight Luke. I'll see you tomorrow" He placed a kiss on his forehead before standing. "Sleep on your side" She told him.

Cheryl walked out his hotel room and sighed. She looked up and down the hallway as tears stung her eyes. She made her way up to her own room, as she walked in. Jenn smiled at her, as she passed the lounge area. "Hey, Luke okay?" She asked. "Yeah, hes away to sleep. He wont remember anything tomorrow probably" Her voice, a little shaky. "Hey, you okay?" Jenn asked. "MmHmm...just...hate this situation sometimes" SHe sighed before heading to her room.

"Night Jenn" She told her. "Night Babe..." Jenn nodded.